OFFICIAL 2012 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (FINALS! 4-1) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Knicks trying to be a part of history dapping up and hugging all of us instead of retiring to their

locker room.

Good win, i just wish we would have swept them. Melo brought his self over to the East because he thought he could beat Lebrons team...NO, not going to happen, FIRST RND EXIT AGAIN!
Where is Dan Antoni, didn't he say they could beat the heat when he was coaching?...FAILED!

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

i love this gif
tumblr_m3lrbuxtHl1r2hxmpo1_400.gif

oh and here is a pic of my son on cinco de mayo/mayweather fight... he was the only mexican dude there and he passed out first...
laugh.gif
oh his name is bear by the way

eek.gif
 Is that Melissa Ford?

Good win heat fam .. One step closer ( pacers) are gonna be tuff
We gotta come out swinging game 1

I would say it was a good series but outside of game 4, it really wasn't. The better team clearly won and despite injuries, the Knicks didn't show up. Congrats to Heat fans.

I really dislike watching the Pacers for some reason, so hopefully the Heat sweep them.

Big J 33 - Class move bro thanks. I for one was worried to play the Knicks in the first round despite people saying we would win the series.

Onto the Pacers now let's sweep or get 4-1.
pimp.gif

Spent that last couple hours in the emerg and missed the game but I kept checking my phone every second for updates and happy to see us close it out in 5 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can't wait for the next series with Indiana on Sunday.

The hate on our team is unreal
30t6p3b.gif

It will be SO, SO satisfying when we win the 'ship this year.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

The hate on our team is unreal
30t6p3b.gif

It will be SO, SO satisfying when we win the 'ship this year.

My man if we win this year people wouldn't even know what to say about Bron anymore. Even if people say well Jordan has 6, Kobe has 5, and LeBum has 1, who cares as long as he has one. Plenty of Legends in the NBA have none.

Lets get in done
pimp.gif

Some of these dudes would probably kill themselves if we won this year. The things they say and the hate for 'Bron is UNREAL.

once the series starts im done with that thread.. screw the knicks and bulls fans except for about 6 of them total.. the rest can go kick rocks.. wishing death on a person without even knowing them is straight faulty.. but at the same time they defend and want sympathy for rose and act like he is the best person in the world.. like they dap him up and call him everyday..
30t6p3b.gif

Thread was fine until the "wishing torn ACL's and @+%" started poppin off smh ... shameful is an understatement ..... Trizzo we had this conversation last year fam when are you jumping into the Twitter world? and I swear I better be the first person you follow SIR!!!! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom