OFFICIAL 2012 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (FINALS! 4-1) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

This is some %#*%#@!!
Not even that mad. I feel like getting CB back and being in MIA is gonna lead us to and easier win in Game 5.

CB is going to get abused on the Pick and Roll and on the boards if he isnt 100%, He going to get hard picks by garnett all game
grin.gif
 I don't see him being much of a factor........

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

Sources: Chris Bosh back for Game 5

Yea it's looking like he may be available to go tonight. He may have been ready game 4 but he should be a go for tonight!

Bosh been out too long to make a difference right away, but now is a good time to bring him back rather than in the finals(if they make it)

Bron seems more engaged with arguing with the refs. Its taking him mentally out of the game offensively and defensively. 

Now their back is really against the wall. We are about to see what the core of this team is made of.

Terrible game but faith has never wavered and will continue to remain steadfast ...... gotta play Heat basketball, soon as we do, it'll yield the results we need!

Disappointing end smh. They better bring it in Boston thursday. Hopefully we'll see more of Bosh, he was efficient when he was on the floor tonight

Originally Posted by miamin2

Disappointing end smh. They better bring it in Boston thursday. Hopefully we'll see more of Bosh, he was efficient when he was on the floor tonight

Only positive thing about Bosh was his offense. Him and Haslem gave up way too many easy points to KG and Bass.

This @#%# is frustrating with the missed ft's, bad defensive rotation, no answer for pick and roll on defense, fronting KG for easy lob points, too many wide open missed shots, Wade and Bron not playing good together both halfs, Spo making bad substitutions. Why didn't Joel Anthony get some playing time?

I hate when Miami stop attacking the rim and don't hustle back on defense. No reason to start depending on jumpshot when that really isn't their game to begin with. That's when they really start getting down. If Heat want to win in Boston. They need to attack the whole game.

Lack of urgency. It comes from our coach. Chris Bosh is on the bench for the entire 4th quarter, and Spo says "it wasn't fair to him" to play him. IT WASN'T FAIR TO SIT HIM YOU IDIOT! I've been defending Spo, but he's too cool. We need a coach that doesn't accept this type of effort. I mean, do they know something I don't know?

Man if you guys are really "Heat Fans" this thread wouldn't be dead now even If we are down. Come on ya boys it ain't over!! Get this game 6 and take it back home to dade!

Back
Top Bottom