Official 2012 NBA Draft Thread

Will Barton
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Another ball-dominant guard for the Kings. 
laugh.gif

Edit: Just kidding. Traded to Indiana.
For CASH.
Ya, our owners aren't broke or anything. I'm sure they did it for basketball reasons.

I had no clue the Hawks were the oldest team in the league. I would've preferred Sacre over Mike Scott, but oh well.

Happy with the Lamb pick.

I wonder where Scott Machado goes I like him alot. Im thinking New York.

Getting my Fab Melo jersey if he makes the roster

Like our draft a lot, now we need KG to come back and teach these two...

I hate the Toronto raptors, i can't stand it any more, I can't continue watching this any more I really can't deal with it, I just had a nervous breaking down, I've broken a number of things in my apartment, I think I have to step away from watching sports for a while.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

I hate the Toronto raptors, i can't stand it any more, I can't continue watching this any more I really can't deal with it, I just had a nervous breaking down, I've broken a number of things in my apartment, I think I have to step away from watching sports for a while.
laugh.gif
.. i will give you 48hrs to make up your mind if you wanna become a heat fan.. we will welcome you with open arms

you ok homie?

laugh.gif
oh you crazy Canadian

Back
Top Bottom