Official 2012 NBA Trade Deadline Thread: The Dwightmare is Over.

i give up. im becoming a free agent fan

roll.gif
roll.gif

Lol farm team Warriors making typical farm team moves, and people wonder why I'm from the bay and never liked the Warriors. Now they have to rely on toothpick ankle Steph Curry?

I have eaten my words many times eventually after a Jerry West deal, but I don't understand this one.

I feel bad for you GSW fans

Originally Posted by HankMoody

GSW gave up the far and away best asset (Ellis) and the best young player (Udoh) in the deal. I mean, even Mark Jackson doesn't deserve this. And that lame deserves a lot.
Don't know why the Warriors didn't ask for more.  How are they gonna give up the best player on their team and get less in return?

Actually, I feel bad for Monta
laugh.gif

I bet that dude is gone once his contract is up in a year or two

Doesn't make sense for either team... Sure GS gets some cap but you can't let Monta go the way they did. With Milw. I don't see 2 scorers in the backcourt like that working out.

Originally Posted by RipC

GSW finally gets a center to replace bum-!!# Biedrins. Bucks get essentially the same backcourt dilemma that the Warriors had, x100 with Jennings.

The first thing I thought ... Made absolutely no sense for either team honestly
laugh.gif
roll.gif

It's a short term solution for the Bucks, Monta and Udoh will help them more this season than Bogut and Jackson. This move might be enough to help hold off the Knicks for the 8th seed.
nerd.gif

Also, the Bucks visit the Warriors Friday. That should be fun.

Originally Posted by PMatic

It's a short term solution for the Bucks, Monta and Udoh will help them more this season than Bogut and Jackson. This move might be enough to help hold off the Knicks for the 8th seed.
nerd.gif
1st thing I thought

Man GSW plays the Kings in 30min. Udoh was warming up on the court when they told him and they told Monta in the locker room. SMH.

Apparently Mark Jackson had to hear about it from the media too. How do you trade the best player on the team and NOT consult your coach about it??

With Jennings and Monta in the same backcourt they might have to saw the basketball in half to keep them happy.

Remember when Jennings publicly said he was better than Rubio? Lol he's finally better. Now that Rubio tore his ACL.

Does that trade come with an extra ball to use during the game? It shocking how NBA personnel can be so wrong when evaluating trades/signing.

Back
Top Bottom