Official 2012 NBA Trade Deadline Thread: The Dwightmare is Over.

laugh.gif
NBA Store has Dwight Howard Nets T-shirt on their site right now.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by DMan14

monta is the 3rd best sg in the league. come at me bro.

indifferent.gif

I don't know about top 3 but maybe Top 5. Of course d wade and Kobe have to be up top but monta isn't far off. Bucks gave up capt jack who hasn't played in over a month and bogut who has only played 12 games and is prob out for the season for a leading scorer and a 4 who was becoming the best defender on the team. Bucks def won this round.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

You do it to tank.

this. shut down steph. send him to germany to get a new ankle
send bogut to get a new body

i kind of like the trade for GS. of course the health concerns of bogut and curry are huge

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

RT @WallaceNBA_ESPN Dwight said he's informed Magic he wants to stay for rest of season. Said they now must "roll the dice."

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

edit: this dude is on menopause or something (if this is all true)...got the emotions and rationale of a teenage girl

Monta talking about the trade, dude voice seem like he wanted to cry about being traded.
I was really hoping the Knicks picked up Monta though, oh well no way he is gonna re-sign there anyway

laugh.gif
roll.gif
Otis is going to let this clown walk for nothing tho. Dwight and D-Will to Brooklyn or Dallas...won't have to gut their teams to get both either, maybe 1st smart thing Dwight has done throughout this entire fiasco.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by Jay02

Originally Posted by Big J 33

With a losing record... besides, they're not beating Miami or Chicago.
If the season were to end today who would have a better chance at winning the Championship the Bucks or the Warriors?
The Dolphins.

Given a question that has the word "win" in it, an answer like that sounds about right coming from a Knicks fan.

Originally Posted by frink85

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

RT @WallaceNBA_ESPN Dwight said he's informed Magic he wants to stay for rest of season. Said they now must "roll the dice."

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

edit: this dude is on menopause or something (if this is all true)...got the emotions and rationale of a teenage girl
What does "roll the dice" even mean?
roll.gif
roll.gif
that could be anything
roll.gif

Dwight realize the Nets will have to gut the team to acquire him. Better off trying to make a playoff run with the Magic, then leaving in July for Brooklyn.

Back
Top Bottom