Official 2012 NBA Trade Deadline Thread: The Dwightmare is Over.

You gotta be kidding me. So the Lakers are basically about to get Ramon Sessions and Mike Beasely for Luke *#+@@$* Walton and Steve Blake....Lakers gotta chance to make some noise I the playoffs now.

When's the last time a Lakers first round pick got anything valuable?
laugh.gif
Outside of Bynum I think it was Jones in '94.

So they traded two young players with same amount of years as Walton, got it.

laugh.gif

I don't see Gerald Wallace as a piece that looks appetizing to Dwight or Deron, personally.

As much as I love Ramon Sessions (He will make a HUGE impact with the Lakers, mark my words) - we NEEDED another 1st rounder for the 2012 draft.

I like this trade. I imagined this trade all along
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

laugh.gif
Luke is the biggest trade surprise of the day.
Just goes to show that nobody is truly "untradeable" I guess.  In fact, Cleveland has taken guys that many people thought were untradeable two years in a row now.  First, Baron, now Walton. SMH.  The Baron trade definitely worked out for the the Cavs -- mainly because the ping-pong balls bounced their way -- but I'm not sure about this Walton deal.    

SJAX back on the Spurs...
30t6p3b.gif

TP
Manu
Captain Jack
TD
Splitter.

I'm going to hate seeing SJAX back in the west.

Nets have only houston's pick if houston makes the playoffs. Unless the Nets get in the top three next year for the draft (Which is why it is called the lottery) Then this garbage for a good player deal is a complete waste of time.

Who says Gerald Wallace would opt in?????? Deron???????? The Nets could be standing their on draft night as the Brooklyn Nets with no PG. no SF. Brook will be Restricted and no draft picks if Houston does not make the playoffs.

That is a gamble not worth taking. You made the team slightly better to only worsen your chances at a good pick since you protected it top three. All over Gerald Wallace.

How this Sessions trade will affect the Cavs:

We'll lose A LOT more games this season, putting us in a lottery pick potential - along with the Lakers 1st rounder - we can potentially come up HUGE in the 2012 draft.

I'm all about next year right now. If Kyrie and Perry Jones III can play together, ewwwwww
sick.gif

pimp.gif
 - that can be trouble for the league.

Let's hope this pans out right...

So Warriors going to !%@@ up again, taking on Richard Jefferson's extra 20 million?
roll.gif

So they take on 47 million while moving only 25 million and lose their best prospect.

Got it.....

Warriors front office ladies and gents, ran by hamsters in wheels.

They traded Luke? More shocking than when Utah traded Deron.

IMO, Nets are done for. DWill is a Mav. Son probably won't even play for the rest of the season.

If the Cavs want a higher pick, put Luke in the starting line up
laugh.gif
Then again he might have a slight impact, in a good way.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom