Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

Hit me up if anyone wants to admin this page
laugh.gif

http://m.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=112691655495243&refid=5

Yes, and !#@! baalke and York. I think York is the main problem though.

No big signings, no moves even worth mentioning besides a @+!@@*% kicker.............smh, this is some *#*%%+!#.

I dislike baalke very much.

No big signings, no moves even worth mentioning besides a @+!@@*% kicker.............smh, this is some *#*%%+!#.

I dislike baalke very much.

this offseason has been terrible.... im not looking forward to watching us getting murdered every week. i say a 5 win season or less and will not be a playoff team till 2020

this offseason has been terrible.... im not looking forward to watching us getting murdered every week. i say a 5 win season or less and will not be a playoff team till 2020

Baalke should have been gone with singletary.
If they do nothing at all, they should at least pay gore. Dudes been loyal

Carlos Rogers scheduled to visit, I have a feeling we'll pick him up
indifferent.gif

Baalke should have been gone with singletary.
If they do nothing at all, they should at least pay gore. Dudes been loyal

Carlos Rogers scheduled to visit, I have a feeling we'll pick him up
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

What pisses me off the most about our upcoming 6ishh win season, is because of all the losses in free agency, some are going to look at our team and say ALex is not the problem again.

Last year, IMO, in spite of our secondary, we were a QB and a good coach away from being a playoff team. Now that we supposedly have a good coach, our team has been gutted and we have the same crap QB back again. We already have a built in excuse for not being a good team. Watch us bring back ALex again for year 8.

F Baalke
F the Yorks

We are so far away from being a good team now, its ridiculous.
bro, when we signed that bust for another year i knew we were in trouble.

What pisses me off the most about our upcoming 6ishh win season, is because of all the losses in free agency, some are going to look at our team and say ALex is not the problem again.

Last year, IMO, in spite of our secondary, we were a QB and a good coach away from being a playoff team. Now that we supposedly have a good coach, our team has been gutted and we have the same crap QB back again. We already have a built in excuse for not being a good team. Watch us bring back ALex again for year 8.

F Baalke
F the Yorks

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

F Baalke
F the Yorks

And yet I keep sending the Yorks a check for a couple racks every single year. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

F Baalke
F the Yorks

And yet I keep sending the Yorks a check for a couple racks every single year. 
30t6p3b.gif

So its obvious Harbaugh wanted to completely restructure the roster. Do you guys think he kept Alex Smith around because 1) he didnt want to throw a rookie out there (Kaepernick) , 2) Alex Smith knows the receivers already and 3) it would be pointless to sign a big name free agent QB if hes going to be around #@**$@ players since his plan was to restructure the roster.

I mean I just cant believe that they chose not to resign all these guys but we resigned Alex Smith of all people.

So its obvious Harbaugh wanted to completely restructure the roster. Do you guys think he kept Alex Smith around because 1) he didnt want to throw a rookie out there (Kaepernick) , 2) Alex Smith knows the receivers already and 3) it would be pointless to sign a big name free agent QB if hes going to be around #@**$@ players since his plan was to restructure the roster.

I mean I just cant believe that they chose not to resign all these guys but we resigned Alex Smith of all people.

Back
Top Bottom