Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

David Akers channeling his inner Joe Nedney
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by obie21

We should try to get Josh Johnson

Im watching the Bucs game also and he looks pretty good... Good run the ball also...

Or maybe is it that the Chiefs back ups suck?
laugh.gif

Im watching the Bucs game also and he looks pretty good... Good run the ball also...

Or maybe is it that the Chiefs back ups suck?
laugh.gif

Said this once Harbaugh was hired. Love his physical ability and upside plus his familiarity with the system. But with Alex back and taking Colin in the 2nd I wouldn't make a deal unless they knew Colin wasn't the future. It's obviously too early to tell.

Said this once Harbaugh was hired. Love his physical ability and upside plus his familiarity with the system. But with Alex back and taking Colin in the 2nd I wouldn't make a deal unless they knew Colin wasn't the future. It's obviously too early to tell.

Colin struggled a bit, but hey it's preseason and it'd be foolish to think he's going to be ready right away. I still think he'll be great in the future; he already has a much better command of the huddle than Alex Smith in my opinion...as in, he looks more like a natural born leader.

49ers would have to trade for Josh Johnson...I guess that'll depend on if Tampa wants to do it and how much it'll cost. He'd be real nice as the QB #3 here; he'll have a chance to start here since Alex is probably going to get benched sometime midseason
laugh.gif

Colin struggled a bit, but hey it's preseason and it'd be foolish to think he's going to be ready right away. I still think he'll be great in the future; he already has a much better command of the huddle than Alex Smith in my opinion...as in, he looks more like a natural born leader.

49ers would have to trade for Josh Johnson...I guess that'll depend on if Tampa wants to do it and how much it'll cost. He'd be real nice as the QB #3 here; he'll have a chance to start here since Alex is probably going to get benched sometime midseason
laugh.gif

Just got off work and just started the game. Im trying to be optimistic with this team, but after 1 drive it looks again that ALex will be holding this team back. 1st down we have Davis wide open and Smith throws it into the ground with very little pressure. Then on 3rd and long, he misses the snap and gets pummeled.

Starting drive 2....lets see if anything changes.

Just got off work and just started the game. Im trying to be optimistic with this team, but after 1 drive it looks again that ALex will be holding this team back. 1st down we have Davis wide open and Smith throws it into the ground with very little pressure. Then on 3rd and long, he misses the snap and gets pummeled.

Starting drive 2....lets see if anything changes.

Kaepernicks first throw was
eek.gif

Doesnt matter what he does for the rest of the game. He already has had a better game than ALex.

Kaepernicks first throw was
eek.gif

Doesnt matter what he does for the rest of the game. He already has had a better game than ALex.

He threw two bad INTs...but he showed flashes of becoming a very good NFL QB.
pimp.gif
I think it's easy to tell he's a much better leader than Alex is, even from his first preseason game.

He threw two bad INTs...but he showed flashes of becoming a very good NFL QB.
pimp.gif
I think it's easy to tell he's a much better leader than Alex is, even from his first preseason game.

Gotta wait for the replay on NFL network but I'm reading good things about Smith's play...Aldon Smith that is

Did they play Mays at all?

Gotta wait for the replay on NFL network but I'm reading good things about Smith's play...Aldon Smith that is

Did they play Mays at all?

Back
Top Bottom