Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by vick the quick

Giving a shout out to my boy Alex Smith . Show em why your not a bust . Lead the way to greatness

6338392_f5e8b9a016.jpg

Sorry Flash...missed that post.

Yes the seats are that low. I have had season tickets in the upper deck since I was a little kid. One day my aunt told me she had front row tickets for me, so I went. By the middle of the second quarter I was back at my seats. Like I said earlier, I really didnt mean to burst your bubble. It is cool to sit that close to the sideline, but your view is obstructed almost the entire time. Sorry I dont have pics.

Sorry Flash...missed that post.

Yes the seats are that low. I have had season tickets in the upper deck since I was a little kid. One day my aunt told me she had front row tickets for me, so I went. By the middle of the second quarter I was back at my seats. Like I said earlier, I really didnt mean to burst your bubble. It is cool to sit that close to the sideline, but your view is obstructed almost the entire time. Sorry I dont have pics.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Good win, this was a game the 49ers had to have though. If they beat Dallas next week that would be a much better sign.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Good win, this was a game the 49ers had to have though. If they beat Dallas next week that would be a much better sign.
pimp.gif

Looking forward to see how we matchup against better competition next week to get a better assessment of where the team is. But good to see them take care of business.

Looking forward to see how we matchup against better competition next week to get a better assessment of where the team is. But good to see them take care of business.

Back
Top Bottom