Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by offbad

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

I'm eating crow on my preseason 9ers season record prediction...
laugh.gif
me too but i mean, i ain't even mad.
Likewise, hell i expected 5 wins max, but I'm happy to be wrong

I can't wait until we beat the Giants. We dethroned an undefeated team with everything stacked against us, and we are still being called "flukes"

When are we going to get our deserved recognition as a team?

Even when we go 12-4, 13-3, they will still pull out the "weak division, they got lucky" crutches.

We've been down for damn near a decade, let us bask in our glory, damn.

I can't wait until we beat the Giants. We dethroned an undefeated team with everything stacked against us, and we are still being called "flukes"

Even when we go 12-4, 13-3, they will still pull out the "weak division, they got lucky" crutches.

Originally Posted by glasses

I hope never...I prefer to be the underdog and keep upsetting teams..

Originally Posted by glasses

I hope never...I prefer to be the underdog and keep upsetting teams..

Only way the niners will get recognition is if they win a game or more in the playoffs. When the Cardinals upset a couple of teams when they had Warner nobody was giving them any credit until after the wins. Even with the Seahawks last year, people gave them some credit after they beat the Saints but every team coming out of the NFC West the last couple of years has been written off when the playoffs started.

Only way the niners will get recognition is if they win a game or more in the playoffs. When the Cardinals upset a couple of teams when they had Warner nobody was giving them any credit until after the wins. Even with the Seahawks last year, people gave them some credit after they beat the Saints but every team coming out of the NFC West the last couple of years has been written off when the playoffs started.

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

laugh.gif

i enjoy eating crow, especially if our starting quarterback is serving it.  
nerd.gif

i don't even care bro, i'm just hoping for a playoff berth and winning the division. c'mon baby steps man.
laugh.gif

going to that browns game on the 30th
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

laugh.gif

i enjoy eating crow, especially if our starting quarterback is serving it.  
nerd.gif

i don't even care bro, i'm just hoping for a playoff berth and winning the division. c'mon baby steps man.
laugh.gif

going to that browns game on the 30th
pimp.gif

The thing about this 9ers team in THIS season is, they've had great success early while still adjusting. That's what I like to see. There's hope that the offense will continue progressing (barring injuries) which will only benefit the team in the long run.

Great early play in key spots has given this team some wiggle room. Who cares if it's pretty or not? I don't care what Giants/Jets/Philly/Cowboy fans think. They're so enamored with their signings or making excuses it allows the 9ers to still use the under dog edge.

They'll have some key measure stick games coming up, but they basically control their destiny if they take care of business in the division.

Any chance they look at Sims-Walker after he got his walking papers today?

The thing about this 9ers team in THIS season is, they've had great success early while still adjusting. That's what I like to see. There's hope that the offense will continue progressing (barring injuries) which will only benefit the team in the long run.

Great early play in key spots has given this team some wiggle room. Who cares if it's pretty or not? I don't care what Giants/Jets/Philly/Cowboy fans think. They're so enamored with their signings or making excuses it allows the 9ers to still use the under dog edge.

They'll have some key measure stick games coming up, but they basically control their destiny if they take care of business in the division.

Any chance they look at Sims-Walker after he got his walking papers today?

I tried getting tickets to go to the ravens game... But they pretty expensive, guess I'll just settle with the browns and ******** games

I tried getting tickets to go to the ravens game... But they pretty expensive, guess I'll just settle with the browns and ******** games

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

how are the tickets for the browns. ?

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

how are the tickets for the browns. ?

Upset special on Flash this week
laugh.gif

Ingram needs to keep getting those redzone carries

Roddy white and harvin have been killing me all year
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom