Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

If this was the player that the 49ers wanted, well it should be since he wasn't the top WR available, I'll trust the 49ers because I never heard of Patrick Willis or Aldon Smith when they were drafted.

If this was the player that the 49ers wanted, well it should be since he wasn't the top WR available, I'll trust the 49ers because I never heard of Patrick Willis or Aldon Smith when they were drafted.

Originally Posted by davizzy

i really thought we were going OL this pick

Same. I gotta look up some videos now cause I never heard of this guy. All I know is that hes a deep threat.

Originally Posted by davizzy

i really thought we were going OL this pick

Same. I gotta look up some videos now cause I never heard of this guy. All I know is that hes a deep threat.

laugh.gif
 Harbaugh knows he'll be cutting Moss soon. 

Why is the Baalke regime against trading down if the player they want is clearly going to be available 10 picks later? Not saying the pick was incorrect or bad, but its curious to me why we never trade down.

Why is the Baalke regime against trading down if the player they want is clearly going to be available 10 picks later? Not saying the pick was incorrect or bad, but its curious to me why we never trade down.

Moss
Manningham
Crabtree
Jenkins
Ginn
Williams
Swain

I would have preferred Fleener or Upshaw but in Baalke and Harbaugh I trust

Moss
Manningham
Crabtree
Jenkins
Ginn
Williams
Swain

I would have preferred Fleener or Upshaw but in Baalke and Harbaugh I trust

Originally Posted by dland24

Why don't you trust the front office because they clearly know what the hell they're doing.

Originally Posted by dland24

Why don't you trust the front office because they clearly know what the hell they're doing.

What's on Mel Kiper's board and all those projected boards don't mean anything. I'll give Baalke the benefit of the doubt on this...

What's on Mel Kiper's board and all those projected boards don't mean anything. I'll give Baalke the benefit of the doubt on this...

Back
Top Bottom