pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by StackJaxx

Would anyone like some Burfict?

he seems like a big risk to take on. he had a bad combine, talked badly about his college coaches and failed a drug test, there is too many red flags.

Originally Posted by StackJaxx

Would anyone like some Burfict?

he seems like a big risk to take on. he had a bad combine, talked badly about his college coaches and failed a drug test, there is too many red flags.

those free run 3's? where can they be bought???

My manager is a lucky SOB, he's gonna be at the 49ers draft party tomorrow AND on friday he gets to meet Harbaugh, Balke, and who ever the 1st rounder is, and gets an autographed helmet by them...jelly...
frown.gif

those free run 3's? where can they be bought???

My manager is a lucky SOB, he's gonna be at the 49ers draft party tomorrow AND on friday he gets to meet Harbaugh, Balke, and who ever the 1st rounder is, and gets an autographed helmet by them...jelly...
frown.gif

Dude GSDub I had idea that people even liked going to that draft party. I never thought it sounded all that cool to me. Id rather watch the draft on my couch. Im offered them for free with my season tickets every year but I never rsvp and go. Next year holler at me and I will give them to you.

Dude GSDub I had idea that people even liked going to that draft party. I never thought it sounded all that cool to me. Id rather watch the draft on my couch. Im offered them for free with my season tickets every year but I never rsvp and go. Next year holler at me and I will give them to you.

The draft party is cool, but meeting Harbaugh and crew is what im jealous about
laugh.gif

but i still might holla at you, i wouldnt mind going one time

The draft party is cool, but meeting Harbaugh and crew is what im jealous about
laugh.gif

but i still might holla at you, i wouldnt mind going one time

Back
Top Bottom