Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

If Harbaugh thinks Gabbert is his guy I'm all for it.  If there's one thing we can be thankful for its that Jim Harbaugh knows how to evalutate and coach QBs.

That being said...I do not want the 49ers to select Gabbert
laugh.gif

If Harbaugh thinks Gabbert is his guy I'm all for it.  If there's one thing we can be thankful for its that Jim Harbaugh knows how to evalutate and coach QBs.

That being said...I do not want the 49ers to select Gabbert
laugh.gif

Please don't @#%* this up tonight. I'll be praying for PP even though the odds are against us.
laugh.gif

Please don't @#%* this up tonight. I'll be praying for PP even though the odds are against us.
laugh.gif

THere's no way they'd take Gabbert...especially if Patrick is still around, Prince still on the board, and a plethora of other DE's still available that can do soo much more for my niners...i never was a fan of Blaine's 7th is just too high for him i feel...then again i wasn't too high on Aaron Rodgers when he came out either but his succcess lends itself to not having to start right away and learn the game from watching one of the greats...

They have a few options...take Pat without thinking twice if he's still around...take Prince at 7...trade down and get Jimmy Smith or Prince and a couple later picks....

THere's no way they'd take Gabbert...especially if Patrick is still around, Prince still on the board, and a plethora of other DE's still available that can do soo much more for my niners...i never was a fan of Blaine's 7th is just too high for him i feel...then again i wasn't too high on Aaron Rodgers when he came out either but his succcess lends itself to not having to start right away and learn the game from watching one of the greats...

They have a few options...take Pat without thinking twice if he's still around...take Prince at 7...trade down and get Jimmy Smith or Prince and a couple later picks....

You gotta be #*%%#@* kidding me 
indifferent.gif

Trade back a couple picks now, DO NOT PICK GABBERT

Back
Top Bottom