Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

Walkers coming back
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

Walkers coming back
pimp.gif

Nice. I have feeling Crabtree will want to redeem himself next week so maybe we can mix up the gameplan with them two hungry.

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

Walkers coming back
pimp.gif

Nice. I have feeling Crabtree will want to redeem himself next week so maybe we can mix up the gameplan with them two hungry.

Originally Posted by mugzbo

Never knew there were other Niner fans here 
laugh.gif
The media will be milking it all week and so will the Giants fans. Keep underestimating us...we saw how that turned out yesterday. 

another 49er fan here from queens

finally saw the game from sat., it was amazing. VD
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mugzbo

Never knew there were other Niner fans here 
laugh.gif
The media will be milking it all week and so will the Giants fans. Keep underestimating us...we saw how that turned out yesterday. 

another 49er fan here from queens

finally saw the game from sat., it was amazing. VD
pimp.gif

Never saw this coming, I knew the would be good enough to take their division. Of course they have a really weak division, most the SEC teams could have won it as well   
grin.gif
. But to go the NFC Championship and host the game, hats of the 49ers
grin.gif

Never saw this coming, I knew the would be good enough to take their division. Of course they have a really weak division, most the SEC teams could have won it as well   
grin.gif
. But to go the NFC Championship and host the game, hats of the 49ers
grin.gif

You know what doesn't get publicized enough about this team? The chemistry they have is CRAZY. My Raiders have a decent chemistry between the WR's, the O-Line and the RB's...but the entire team of the Niners has a GREAT ora about them..they are all absolutely on the same page. Have been pretty much most of the season pretty much since the Philly game.
Given the fact that most of the guys have been playin with each other for a number of years, you can just tell they have each others back. It's crazy, I don't think I've seen a team this close knit before..none that come to mind at least..

On another note, when the hell did Niner Nation start? Nothin against the Niners Squad...but the fans super swagga jackin our #*$$
laugh.gif
I use to get salty seein "Steeler Nation"...but now Niner Nation?? 
sick.gif
eyes.gif

Good luck though. No hate here.

You know what doesn't get publicized enough about this team? The chemistry they have is CRAZY. My Raiders have a decent chemistry between the WR's, the O-Line and the RB's...but the entire team of the Niners has a GREAT ora about them..they are all absolutely on the same page. Have been pretty much most of the season pretty much since the Philly game.
Given the fact that most of the guys have been playin with each other for a number of years, you can just tell they have each others back. It's crazy, I don't think I've seen a team this close knit before..none that come to mind at least..

On another note, when the hell did Niner Nation start? Nothin against the Niners Squad...but the fans super swagga jackin our #*$$
laugh.gif
sick.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

laugh.gif
sick.gif
eyes.gif

It's niner empire

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

laugh.gif
sick.gif
eyes.gif

It's niner empire

Back
Top Bottom