Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

ZyIxm.jpg

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Originally Posted by DT43

Is anyone watching Vernon Davis's press conference? not a 49ers fan but honestly the most genuine and inspiring thing i have seen this entire season.. my mom is crying (srs)
link?

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Originally Posted by DT43

Is anyone watching Vernon Davis's press conference? not a 49ers fan but honestly the most genuine and inspiring thing i have seen this entire season.. my mom is crying (srs)
link?

Originally Posted by acidicality

For some reason, I actually like our chances better against the Packers compared to the Giants, although it should be the other way around.
Thats what I was also leaning towards.  Im a little more scared of Nicks, Cruz, Manningham as a 3rd receiver, Jacobs and Bradshaw who didnt play in the last meeting, JPP and you cant forget about Tuck.  With GB you dont know how Jennings will play (injury) Nelson is good, but their RBs arent as good as Jacobs/Bradshaw.  Always gotta watch out for Woodson, but I think Clay is having a down yr.  Either way, both teams will be difficult.  

Originally Posted by acidicality

For some reason, I actually like our chances better against the Packers compared to the Giants, although it should be the other way around.
Thats what I was also leaning towards.  Im a little more scared of Nicks, Cruz, Manningham as a 3rd receiver, Jacobs and Bradshaw who didnt play in the last meeting, JPP and you cant forget about Tuck.  With GB you dont know how Jennings will play (injury) Nelson is good, but their RBs arent as good as Jacobs/Bradshaw.  Always gotta watch out for Woodson, but I think Clay is having a down yr.  Either way, both teams will be difficult.  

Smitty, I always knew you had it in you..Thanks for not making me look like a fool for defending you on NT for so long.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...Vernon, the same goes for you..

My throat hurts from yelling so much...I was screaming my drunk @#@ off so much that whole game, especially during the catch 3. It's weird getting teary eyed after a moment like that, I was so emotional. I dropped down to the floor in disbelief, it was crazy. AMAZING GAME.

Oh and the Saints fans on their boards deserve a big *%%@ YOU for being COCKY %%@%% all week talking hella *!#$ saying how they weren't even worried. They said we were a lucky 13-3 team, and we would be exposed.

Hargod...

Smitty, I always knew you had it in you..Thanks for not making me look like a fool for defending you on NT for so long.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...Vernon, the same goes for you..

My throat hurts from yelling so much...I was screaming my drunk @#@ off so much that whole game, especially during the catch 3. It's weird getting teary eyed after a moment like that, I was so emotional. I dropped down to the floor in disbelief, it was crazy. AMAZING GAME.

Oh and the Saints fans on their boards deserve a big *%%@ YOU for being COCKY %%@%% all week talking hella *!#$ saying how they weren't even worried. They said we were a lucky 13-3 team, and we would be exposed.

Hargod...

Whether it be the Giants or Packers, both games will have their historical significance. Giants return to Candlestick after 9 years since the epic Niners comeback with TO and Strahan going at it and eventually ending on a penalty. Or will it be the Packers and will Alex Smith and Rodgers meet face to face in a battle between money and fame? During the draft, I remember we weren't able to decide on the #1 and eventually took Alex over A-Rod...and him then slipping to #22. Who prevails? The millions of dollars and hate that Alex endured up until this year? Or the fame A-Rod has received throughout his prominence?

Whoever it is next week, the Niners will be the team heading to Indianapolis! LET'S GO NINERS!!!

Whether it be the Giants or Packers, both games will have their historical significance. Giants return to Candlestick after 9 years since the epic Niners comeback with TO and Strahan going at it and eventually ending on a penalty. Or will it be the Packers and will Alex Smith and Rodgers meet face to face in a battle between money and fame? During the draft, I remember we weren't able to decide on the #1 and eventually took Alex over A-Rod...and him then slipping to #22. Who prevails? The millions of dollars and hate that Alex endured up until this year? Or the fame A-Rod has received throughout his prominence?

Whoever it is next week, the Niners will be the team heading to Indianapolis! LET'S GO NINERS!!!

If Giants win, I will most likely be in attendance next week... just sucks tickets are gonna be so damn expensive...

Back
Top Bottom