Aoki, RF
Braun, LF
Ramirez, 3B
Lucroy, C
Weeks, 2B
Gomez, CF
Izturis, SS
Estrada, RHP

If I remember correctly weren't we hovering around .500 in 2010 when we swept the Brewers in Milwaukee? Buster got off in that series, and we all know what happened in the following months. Here we are 2 years later and we're on the verge of another sweep of the Brewers in Milwaukee where Buster is getting off, again.

Is this the series that turns the season around? Anybodywimmy?

Everyone whining to keep Posey in...why? So he can be tired and ineffective in Miami?

He never catches Zito anyway, and as I said a few pages back, he needs days off, not just days hanging at 1b.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Everyone whining to keep Posey in...why? So he can be tired and ineffective in Miami?

He never catches Zito anyway, and as I said a few pages back, he needs days off, not just days hanging at 1b.
They are whining because Posey is RAKING right now.  Everyone knows he doesnt catch Zito, and I dont think anyone has suggested he catches today.  Putting him at first base means we wouldnt have to put up with Belt today.

FTR, I agree that Buster needs days off and him playing 1B is NOT a day off.  But Posey kills in Milwaukee, and I dont see the problem with giving him the day off for the first game of the Miami series. 

We have the series and it's a travel day...It's already been a long series innings wise. Miami is playing good ball and that's a 4 game set...

With Zito pitching in Milwaukee, it makes sense to rest Posey since this game is going to be over early.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

With Zito pitching in Milwaukee, it makes sense to rest Posey since this game is going to be over early.
Good point.  This game is already over.

Anyone good at photoshop? Id like a picture of a garbage can with a leather belt hanging out of it.

Back
Top Bottom