Official 2012 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (94-68) World Series Champions

Does he even have anything left? Or was he just tanking it because he hates Miami and knows he can't win there?

That was a guy I wanted couple of years ago. Now, not so much.

What would we have to give up to get Corey Hart and John Axford? I feel like the Brewers might be sellers in the next week. Do we even have enough to get those 2?

Does he even have anything left? Or was he just tanking it because he hates Miami and knows he can't win there?
That was a guy I wanted couple of years ago. Now, not so much.
What would we have to give up to get Corey Hart and John Axford? I feel like the Brewers might be sellers in the next week. Do we even have enough to get those 2?

Getting those two guys who would :wow:.

Wishful thinking, though. :lol:

I know Sabean struck gold with the Melky trade, so its hard to really flame him.....

But I am so sick of seeing top Major League talent traded to other contenders for garbage. First it was Michael Bourn and Hunter Pence last year, and now its Hanley Ramirez this year.

The Marlins got a whole lot of NOTHING for Hanley. Would have been nice to have him at third, Panda at first and Belt in Fresno.

*sighs*

Giants lineup: Blanco RF, Theriot 2B, Cabrera LF, Pagan CF, Crawford SS, Belt 1B, Arias 3B, Whiteside C, Lincecum RHP.

I guess they don't want to win today. Pound the Padres!

Last edited:
Giants lineup: Blanco RF, Theriot 2B, Cabrera LF, Pagan CF, Crawford SS, Belt 1B, Arias 3B, Whiteside C, Lincecum RHP.
I guess they don't want to win today. Pound the Padres!

No Nate today? Well there goes the sweep. But my dude belt is starting though. #beltthefuture. Crawford is getting hot too.

I will say I was wrong about Theriot. I thought he would be like a Burriss/Fontenot. He hasn't been that great, but more than solid. Steady defense and a decent contact hitter. Not as good as Sanchez, but he's more than capable.

Great now LA is looking to get Victorino or Pence. We better get off our ***** and upgrade this roster. We probably won't though :smh:

Not sure if it's been mention but PacBell Park is hosting the semis and finals for the world
Baseball classic. Can't wait.

Well I pounded the Padres line and won a little money. That lineup with Tim Lincecum pitching = money.

Still struggling to get the sweep (3-13)
Did Posey really need two days off in a row?
Brandon Belt :x

:pimp: it was a beautiful day at the park today.

The Lineup today :x Crawford was the 5 hitter. Enough said

Tim was good for part of the game. Story of his season

Since Op don't give a damn anymore.

Comcast SportsNet‏@CSNAuthentic

#SFGiants lineup: Schierholtz-RF Theriot-2B Cabrera-LF Posey-C Pagan-CF Belt-1B Arias-3B Crawford-SS Cain-P. http://cmcst.sn/aaa59V #MLB

4 straight outs at the bottom.

Back
Top Bottom