Official 2012 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (94-68) World Series Champions

Originally Posted by dland24

Im getting so sick and tired of seeing Belt out there. I feel like every time he gets a hit, its complete and utter luck. Its more like the ball randomly happens to run into the bat rather than the other way around. He has a giant (NPI) hole in his swing. He cant hit Major League pitching. Pill should be getting every single one of his at bats. Honestly, Id rather have Huff out there every day.
What I can't stand about Huff is that he'll either hit a topper to the right side of the infield, a flyout, or a strikeout.
sick.gif

Some pics from last night's game.

View is great and all, but I disliked that I couldn't see much when the ball gets hit to left field. Ball just disappears and just go with how the crowd reacts.

or0x6s.jpg

11sfur6.jpg

And I'm pretty big into the bobblehead giveaways.
embarassed.gif

2uom9ee.jpg

Probably the most disappointing thing about last night other than the loss, was that the section to my left wanted to start the wave. I literally hit them with a
indifferent.gif

I went to the game last night, too. I called the double play by Posey. The guy has never been clutch. It reminded me of the double play he hit in game 2 of the 2010 NLDS off Farmsworth. The only clutch hit I can remember from him was the hit against Oswalt, and that didn't even drive in a run. Ol Pedro Feliz pad your stats when your team is winning or losing by a lot. I still love him, though. Just mad.

We have no more Uribe and F. Sanchez. Two good clutch hitters.

2q3nh3t.jpg

Originally Posted by Red Is On NT

Im getting so sick and tired of seeing Belt out there. I feel like every time he gets a hit, its complete and utter luck. Its more like the ball randomly happens to run into the bat rather than the other way around. He has a giant (NPI) hole in his swing. He cant hit Major League pitching. Pill should be getting every single one of his at bats. Honestly, Id rather have Huff out there every day.
What I can't stand about Huff is that he'll either hit a topper to the right side of the infield, a flyout, or a strikeout.
sick.gif

I could replace the name Huff with the name Belt, and your sentence would still be accurate.

Originally Posted by Red Is On NT

sick.gif

I could replace the name Huff with the name Belt, and your sentence would still be accurate.

Touché.

[table][tr][th="col"] 
6559.jpg
C. Zambrano MIA  [/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]
6394.jpg
B. Zito SF  [/th] [/tr][tr][td]0-2
[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]1-0
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.24
[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]1.67
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]18
[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]14
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10
[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]6
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.20
[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]0.93[/td][/tr][/table]
Miami Marlins Lineup
Reyes, SS
Bonifacio, CF
Ramirez, 3B
Kearns, LF
Infante, 2B
Stanton, RF
Sanchez, 1B
Buck, C
Zambrano, RHP

San Francisco Giants Lineup
Blanco, RF
Pagan, CF
Cabrera, LF
Sandoval, 3B
Sanchez, C
Belt, 1B
Arias, 2B
Crawford, SS
Zito, LHP

I missed the Arias play. What did he do exactly?

I really hope Pablo is OK and that his "sore hand" isn't a break.

Hank Schulman - CONFIRMED: Pablo Sandoval has fractured his left hamate bone. Last year he missed 6 weeks and 41 games  

I totally missed what happened to Pablo and didn't catch any replays or highlights. I was buying food and beer, got back to my seat and Theriot was in. Info on what happened?

They're saying it was a few games ago that it happened and that he was trying to play through the pain up until it got to be too much last night.

Back
Top Bottom