Official 2013 Boxing Thread: Year is over, please lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Khan and Hatton arent even close to being the same boat as far as fan base goes.

No one is going to get that close. What I'm saying is that he has a big fan base over there and we know these guys travel big for fights. Look at how many came for him fighting Maidana.

That aside, he has no credibility as a WW. He needs this fight with Alexander to convince people he should fight PBF.

Last edited:
Not sure if anyone now can compete with Floyd cuz of his speed, defense and his psychological threat he imposes.

Some peeps think if bradely can get by marqez then he should get a shot. But they don't know the beef between TR and TMT.

I say sergio, bradely, then Triple G in that order to fight Floyd. Throw in pacman when he leaves TR.

I think Bradley's contract with TR ends with 1 more fight after Marquez. Floyd would probably beat a faded Martinez right now. I don't see Myweather going up to 160 though.

Forgot about cotto.
Btw a fight w/ kahn would be another dominance by floyd. I see a fight with swift, but later down the road.

Last edited:
Idc KHan is alight with me.

He has more heart than a lot of fighters. He takes on any and everyone.

He has speed but its uncontrolled one pace speed.

khan's chin will fail him again. I think his brain is loose. The final shot from Danny was a grazing blow to the top of the head that shouldn't have scrambled his egg

Paulie Malignaggi vs zab judah is official for december 7 @ Barclays center Paulie said on twitter

I really hope Khan doesn't fight Mayweather next. I prefer May to fight  Bradley if he beats Marquez (Bradley quits TR), then fight Garcia (still undefeated), thus beating 3 unbeatens in a row in Canelo, Bradley, then Garcia. After that he goes up to fight for Sergio's 160 belt (assuming he still has it) at some kind of catch weight (157?) then finishes his career by fighting Pac (assuming he's still relevant and boxing). 

This is my fantasy lineup, don't judge me lol 
laugh.gif

Where are they fighting? Usually when there is a time delay I try to avoid social media so I dont know the results before watching the fight tonight.

Fam Povetkin would've WORKED klitschko if the referee opened his eyes and didnt allow klitschko to illegally throw his weight on him. W/e heavyweight boxing is ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom