Official 2013 Boxing Thread: Year is over, please lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was watching HBO 24/7 and...I found that Brandon Rios has a sense of humor. A lot of athletes are pretty bland personality-wise but this guy has some humanity to him. Damn near died laughing when I saw this part...

View media item 665600
:lol:

Yeah HBO 24/7 made it seem like Roach was being attacked when hes the one that started it from the beginning.

If i didnt watch the Seckback video and only saw the 24/7 video then i would assume that Roach didnt do anything wrong they blocked his curse

Yeah HBO 24/7 made it seem like Roach was being attacked when hes the one that started it from the beginning.

If i didnt watch the Seckback video and only saw the 24/7 video then i would assume that Roach didnt do anything wrong they blocked his curse

HBO is turning this into WWE. :lol:

The buildup to the Froch vs Groves fight is more interesting IMO.

Last edited:
Pacquiao's kids 11 and 12 both with mustaches 
roll.gif

Man, watched 24/7 this AM, got me excited, went to the gym to put some rounds on the bag, and both rooms were taken up with pilates and yoga.......:smh:

Think I am going to pull the trigger on the PPV tonight, unless I find the motivation to take the bus to this bar that isn't train accessible. Past the undercard being garbage at this point.

The blonde one from yesterday is @jessahinton she's a former playboy model so nudes are available.

Personally I like Jen.

There needs to be a Froch Vs. Groves 2.  Ref should've let Froch try to put Groves down, Froch couldn't do it earlier, so there's a decent chance Groves could've stayed up...

Terrible stoppage. Not to mention the fix was in on the cards. 2 judges had it 76-75 for Groves at the time of the stoppage.

George Groves gave Froch hell in the ring. Really impressed with the way Groves handled Froch. I couldn't believe that first round knockdown :wow:

There needs to be a rematch. I thought Froch would win easily but I was happy to be wrong. Was a great fight. Groves was winning easily IMO.

Then came the stoppage :lol: Froch was so wild and was barely hitting Groves and the ref jumped in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom