Official 2013 Boxing Thread: Year is over, please lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmaoooo @ Guerrero pops going nuts on may weather in this presser. Dude is a complete clown man. Wow

I still think Prime Mosley would've beaten prime Mayweather. *shrugs*
dont see how.

and i really dont see how the Ghost gives floyd a tough fight. floyd is going to pick him apart all fight and mess his face up. that mexican pride will be the only thing that will stop his pops from throwing the towel in to stop it

It would have been real interesting at 135 but Floyd. I guess the question would be whether or not Floyd is as defensive then and there as he is now.

He was a top notch defensive fighter even then. IIRC he was just more aggressive. Not Gatti aggressive but the type of aggression that would wear fighters down and punish them throughout. The speed is what I would have loved to see. They were both tremendously fast at 135.

That DLH/Mayweather fight was a lot closer than I remember. I think Guerrero has to take a look at that tape more than any other. DLH tried to smother him. Guerrero is tough and that's what he's going to have to do.

Not saying that he has a very good chance, or any at all, but I think that's the gameplan you have to take if you're him.

We saw how dominant Money was against JMM. No one dominates Marquez like that.

How many PPV buys do you think Guerrero vs Floyd makes? I think this will pull poor numbers.

How many PPV buys do you think Guerrero vs Floyd makes? I think this will pull poor numbers.

Ruben trying REAL hard. :lol:

If I had to guess, somewhere between Money/Hatton and Money/JMM.

Probably a tad below 1,000,000. 950,000 would be my guest.

I'm thinking about going to see the Paulie/Broner fight.

Anyone here ever sit in Upper Bowl Seating in Barclay center? Is it even worth the 30 bux or should I just watch from home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom