Official 2013 Boxing Thread: Year is over, please lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Floyd fight?

Boredom at its Finest.

Ducking and dodging and more Ducking and Dodging, :rolleyes

Wake me up if it really gets interesting.

Yup, exactly like I said before the fight, Snoozer.

Respect his game but god dam I feel bad for people who buy his fights. The hype he creates to make fools put money in his pocket, great business.

Floyd really brought Wayne out during his entrance :rolleyes :stoneface: ? Surprised that bum didn't wear a Nelly band-aid that said Lennox Lewis.

smokin.gif
 the family gut episode with lois boxing is more interesting than what i just watched 

:smh: Floyd could've went in there blindfolded and landed that right all night. I expected more from the Ghost. Mayweather is going to fight easy guys from here on out. His money is guaranteed and he's not going to take as long of a break in between fights.

Floyd's conditioning is insane. I'm channeling my inner Floyd at the gym tomorrow.

And he eats so much fast food during training? 
mean.gif

Floyd's conditioning is insane. I'm channeling my inner Floyd at the gym tomorrow.

And he eats so much fast food during training?  :smh:

Yes, Ive noticed that too but he can do that bc he is in shape all year round. Guys who have to cut weight to make their limits cant eat how he eats.

the Guy is Unreal.

Floyd took it back to the 130LB PBF. Sheeeeeeeesh he opened up on Guerrero with them Rights .

Yup, exactly like I said before the fight, Snoozer.

Respect his game but god dam I feel bad for people who buy his fights. The hype he creates to make fools put money in his pocket, great business.

Floyd didn't run until the 12th round, though. *Shrugs*

I used to think Mayweather fights were boring then I started to appreciate defense in boxing. From the beginning of this march I said he's looking to ko this guy. Something you usually don't see from Flloyd. I'd bet he knocks him out if he didn't hurt his hand.

I used to think Mayweather fights were boring then I started to appreciate defense in boxing. From the beginning of this march I said he's looking to ko this guy. Something you usually don't see from Flloyd. I'd bet he knocks him out if he didn't hurt his hand.
He was open to it for a second, but he ran out of time in the round. Stunned him with a straight left + short right hook. At that point, Guerrero was flat footed and staggering a little.

Lol at people saying Floyd has boring fights. I was thoroughly entertained and amazed with his defense and counter punches. If you are a boxing fan how could you not admire this boys skills. Great fight for Floyd.

Fans that don't like him are going to find a way to nitpick about anything. My pops likes Canelo and was praising his performance against Trout and was complaining about Mayweather tonight, when they both fought similar style fights with Floyd being even more aggressive, in my opinion, than Canelo was against Trout.

Anyways, despite the hate, tonight was another masterpiece in the ring :pimp:

Most casual boxing viewers tune in to watch people get knocked out. Same way most baseball fans go to games to watch players hit homeruns. Not into boxing as much as a I use to be but Damn, Floyd is Amazing. You might not like the kind of person he is, but his skillset is undeniable :smokin

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]from fight summary[/font]

Floyd Mayweather defeats Robert Guerrero ( 117-111)
766418228.gif

766417662.gif

J’Leon Love def. Gabriel Rosado via split decision (95-94 Rosado, (97-92 Love, 95-94 Love)

766355614.gif

Rosero knocks down Love in R6

Leo Santa Cruz def. Alexander Munoz by TKO (referee stoppage) at 1:05 of round 5

766370173.gif

Leo Santa Cruz

766369331.gif

Santa Cruz stops Munoz

Abner Mares def. Daniel Ponce De Leon via TKO (referee stoppage) at 2:20 of round 9

766380322.gif

Mares drops Ponce de Leon in Round 2

766393143.gif

Mares drops Ponce de Leon again in R9

766391412.gif

Ref. calls a stop to Mares/Ponce de Leon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom