OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

can't believe i benched josh gordon. i knew that he was going to beast today after getting the first 2 weeks off
mean.gif

One league my kicker and defense both scored double digit points whereas my RB's and WR's scored single digit , nothing above 6 :smh:

I need some trade advice.

I give upCam newton, Colston and cj2k for AJ Green. Standard scoring league.

Lol I know it sounds like a lot but cam rides my bench behind stafford. And I have a pretty deep bench to fill the rb slot and my flex spot.

Here's my team this week:

M Stafford
Desean Jackson
Marques Colston
Shady McCoy
Cj2k
Owen Daniels
Gio Bernard at flex

Bench
Ty Hilton
Eddie royal
Steven Ridley
Ryan Mathews
Brandon Myers
And cam newton

I switch my K and DEF every week

Thoughts?

I need some trade advice.

I give upCam newton, Colston and cj2k for AJ Green. Standard scoring league.

Lol I know it sounds like a lot but cam rides my bench behind stafford. And I have a pretty deep bench to fill the rb slot and my flex spot.

Thoughts?

Naw man I wouldn't do that at all. Seems like way too much to give up.

And it wasn't looking too good for Ridley today. Was spitting the carries with Blount and Bolden back there and ended up with less than Blount in the end.

38 points and marshawn can't even score once :smh: Thank god the team I'm playing this week was terrible with the exception of Demarco.

They benched Spiller, I haven't seen him in a minute and he ain't even hurt .

Correction: He is hurt with a knee injury 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Is 0-3 the end of the world? I need some positive stories bros it's looking bleak in my money league right now....

Still got Forte and Demariyus to play and he's got Montee Ball, I think I'm catching this W even though I'm down 30

I'm having the worst luck this season..

Week 1: went against Boldin and lost by 7pts
Week 2: went against ARod and lost by 7pts
Week 3: went against Cam/J.Cameron/J.Bell and I'm gettin smacked lol smh fml wwhhhyy can I not catch a break.

I sat Josh Gordon, Thompkins, n Gio today and lost by 10. left 60 pts on the bench.

:x

Im done w/Ridley.

Last edited:
I got 2 points from CJ Spiller, Hakeem Nicks (donut), and Jermichael Finley (donut, though not really his fault)... and yet I'm still only down 4.9 in my PPR league (Waddup, Killa Cam
pimp.gif
) with Marshall going tonight.

Gio payed off as well.

My opponent has Moreno tomorrow.  I have faith.

Last edited:
I hate David Wilson so much. Every week he basically negates how great of a week McCoy has for me.

Back
Top Bottom