OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Will be 3-0 despite Tony Gonzales, D Jax and Randal Cobb combining for a total of 14 points this week :smh:

Jermaine Gresham :smh:

Marlon Brown :smh:

Daryl Richardson :stoneface: 0 damn points?!!!

Another bad week. Gonna fall to 1-2 in the league. In my other league I'll be 2-1. I still like my chances this season as far as finishing off strong. Le'Veon Bell and Blackmon will be back soon. Losing Vereen took a huge hit to my team especially my RBs. McCoy is literally carrying my RBs

Oh yeah, Tarvaris Jackson outscored Kaepernick today.
roll.gif

I sat Josh Gordon, Thompkins, n Gio today and lost by 10. left 60 pts on the bench.

:x

Im done w/Ridley.
I know this feel..was debating on throwing in gio but said nah I'll give Ridley another shot he has to do something ..

:smh:

You could've gotten so much more for Spiller. Moreno won't be the starter by week 7. And Fred Jackson? Even if you don't buy into the hype (which you did since you drafted him) why would you trade him for his BACKUP and a Moreno? I'm sorry. But that kid owes you flowers. 
I'm sorry but you guys ate your words. See how I lucked out on this trade BruhBruh :D

Spiller might be my worst decision of the year. Have him in two leagues. Have him AND spiller and in one league too. However, Matt forte has been beating for me! Although I don't understand the bears fascination with Michael bush anywhere outside of short yardage.

Need 18 more points from Forte, Brown, and Denver D. I know I'm going to come up a couple points short with the way my luck has been this year :smh:

Most of the running backs projected in the first 3 rounds have been terrible this season. So much inconsistency so far

Spiller and David Wilson were my 1st and 3rd round picks. :x

My team would be in horrible shape if the dummies in my league didn't let me Megatron in the second round.

Mind is still blown he was the 3rd WR drafted in this league.

the team i played this week did so badddd, he has 58pts :rofl: , hes got D. Thomas playing tomorrow.

Ive got 66.90pts and got Manning, Janikowski, and Denver D

safe to say im going 3-0 :lol:

only undefeated team still. was the only 2-0 team last week too

Man the Bears D single handedly carried my opponents team to bring him within 8 points of my teams score. He has DMC tomorrow and I got Welker. This is for first place in my league. **** Big Ben and his turnovers.

Back
Top Bottom