OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

I think with Danario Alexander going down I'm starting to look at Antonio Gates at TE it seems crazy but the Chargers just really don't have that many options.

^DX is another played I had always been high on since 2010 :lol: :lol: :smh: :smh:

His injury, might have me taking Vincent Brown a lot higher now.

Could be another dreary year for Phil Rivers.
danny woodhead might turn heads this year
A lot of people are putting Keenan Allen as a sleeper pick for this season. But honestly I think the only receiver I can really trust on that Chargers squad is Gates and that's not saying much either.

I think Meachem need's to step it up especially with such a horrible 2012 season. I say just avoid all Charger receivers until late rounds haha.

Last edited:
Another name to store in your back pocket and monitor during pre season...Jarius Wright of Minnesota. Doing well and could be solid with no Harvin there.

Another name to store in your back pocket and monitor during pre season...Jarius Wright of Minnesota. Doing well and could be solid with no Harvin there.

PPR format he could be a steal, but hard to say if a guy who played just 7 games last year is a solid sleeper. Not a bad look at all by you though. That slot position is vacant, and Wright as it stands right now is the favorite to fill it.

Yea, just a name to keep an eye out until the start of the season.

I hope people realize that it isn't smart to be drafting until the end of August. How many people already drafted and have guys who are hurt on their team etc...

wait wait wait...

training camp brings out a lot of info, position battles, sleepers etc.

I hope people realize that it isn't smart to be drafting until the end of August. How many people already drafted and have guys who are hurt on their team etc...

wait wait wait...

i hear ya.

i understand mock drafts and whatnot, but already having a team set is not smart.

too many injuries can occur between now and the end of preseason, lets not forget behavioral and/or drug suspensions ( or in AH case, catching a case)

wait wait wait...

This. My Draft isn't until Labor Day.

Brad Evans ‏@YahooNoise
According to the Boston Globe, TE Zach Sudfeld is 'catching everything.' If Gronk lands on regular season PUP, could shock the world early.

Joined a league and my team name is The Crackakillas word to Next Friday and my boy hit me up that a dude in the league was heated about my team name :lol: he said he came up with different names, here they are

Team Riley Cooper

Team Gardners

Team 1 house 40 relatives :lol: I thought that one was funny

BTW the dude is white

man I'm in a 2nd yr 12 man keeper league picking 12th cuz I won the league last yr
What sucks is rounds 1-9 the draft will be order of standings meaning I'll be drafting 12th for the first 9 rounds and then the last 9-18 rounds snake style.
People drafting in the back end are getting screwed...dudes in the league are saying this is fair but how is this even fair?

man I'm in a 2nd yr 12 man keeper league picking 12th cuz I won the league last yr
What sucks is rounds 1-9 the draft will be order of standings meaning I'll be drafting 12th for the first 9 rounds and then the last 9-18 rounds snake style.
People drafting in the back end are getting screwed...dudes in the league are saying this is fair but how is this even fair?
So do you get to keep your entire team? or just some players

Back
Top Bottom