OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

I'm currently 3-4, sitting at 7th out of 10. Helu, Stewart & Vereen are currently available. I've got my eye set on picking up Stewart and/or Vereen over the next week or so since my roster space is limited right now. Martin, Harvin & Graham all currently injured, but taking up roster spots.

I'm considering using a strategy of playing Mike James tonight, then dropping him for another RB like Chris Ivory or Jacquizz Rodgers (depending on S-Jax coming back) after tonight's game. Yahoo will let me do that, right? My lineup this week would look
sick.gif
, but it might solve my present dilemma.
if you have mike james, than there is not real need to add jacquizz. james will get the most touches out of the 2. helu is a legit flex play as he is the change of pace back/speed up offence back and Washington is seemingly always trailing. vereen could be a nice bench stash.  

youre giving up way too much. id wait til after this week and if brady and rice dont produce and peyton shows no issues with that ankle revisit this with him throwing something else in too
Yeah, but Brady has been bumming it up and playing like trash.  Need to sell as high as I can.  But you right it is a lot cause I'm not getting anything else back with Peyton.  But we'll see.

so u want to drop a player after he already played in that week to pick up another? I dont think u can do that to my knowledge.
Dang. Yeah, that's exactly what I was hoping to do. haha. If that's the case, I guess I'll have to drop Woodhead this week in order to pick up a fill-in RB. Was already planning to drop Edelman.

For tonight, would you go with [COLOR=#red]Mike James[/COLOR] or [COLOR=#red]Mike Tolbert?[/COLOR] James more likely to get carries, but Tolbert's more likely to vulture a TD, right?

My current lineup (Standard):
QB Cam Newton / Philip Rivers
WR Wes Welker / Josh Gordon / Hakeem Nicks / Percy Harvin / Julian Edelman
RB Doug Martin (OUT) / Trent Richardson (BYE) / Danny Woodhead (BYE)
TE Jimmy Graham / Jordan Reed
K Stephen Gostkowski
DEF Chicago / New Orleans

Is this a good trade for me

I give away Tom Brady and Ray Rice

I get back Peyton Manning

My other RBs are Trent Richardson, Danny Woodhead, and Joseph Randle.  Dude doesn't want any of these 3 and he needs a RB hence the reason he's dangling Peyton

I wouldn't count on Randle now that Murray and Dunbar are back practicing.

Dang. Yeah, that's exactly what I was hoping to do. haha. If that's the case, I guess I'll have to drop Woodhead this week in order to pick up a fill-in RB. Was already planning to drop Edelman.

For tonight, would you go with Mike James or Mike Tolbert? James more likely to get carries, but Tolbert's more likely to vulture a TD, right?

My current lineup (Standard):
QB Cam Newton / Philip Rivers
WR Wes Welker / Josh Gordon / Hakeem Nicks / Percy Harvin / Julian Edelman
RB Doug Martin (OUT) / Trent Richardson (BYE) / Danny Woodhead (BYE)
TE Jimmy Graham / Jordan Reed
K Stephen Gostkowski
DEF Chicago / New Orleans
I would go with James. More touches.

Should I start Matt Ryan or Andy Dalton this weekend? Ryan is going against the Cardinals, but Dalton has the Jets. What say you? 

Should I start Matt Ryan or Andy Dalton this weekend? Ryan is going against the Cardinals, but Dalton has the Jets. What say you? 

Ryan.

They both have good def. But Cards offense is horrible so the def will be on the field a lot and possibly tire out...

Last edited:
man the RB position this year in fantasy has been something else. got people scrambling for at least an average RB's every week
laugh.gif

Is Joique Bell stilll worth keeping on my roster?

my starters are Lynch and Lacy

and backups are Spiller :smh: Joseph Randle(DAL) and Joique Bell

in FA pool

Z. Stacy
Helu Jr.
Jacquizz Rodgers
Bilal Powell
Andre Ellington

I don't think Brandon Jacobs is going to play this Sunday, so I'm stuck between playing Mike James vs. NC or playing Peyton Hillis vs. Phi. What do guys think? Im caught in the middle

Boykin will be a very solid start, especially with JJ out.

JJ will return before long but even before Cobb and JJ went out they were calling plays for Boykin.

Considering right now Rodgers top pass catchers are: Jordy, Boykin, Myles White, Andrew Quarless and Brandon Bostic... You should be okay.

Just signed up on fanduels. only deposited $10. going to do two $5 tourneys to test it out. top prize is 2k in each one. gotta get used to this salary cap jazz. lol

my name on there is TwoCs. Not trying to steal refs nick, you deserve them for leading some of us toward the site. peace
:lol: Steal all the refs you want, no hard feelings here. I've got a good bit since I began posting about FanDuel in here. Shout out to everyone who signed up under me :nerd: :pimp:.

nice, for those playing fanduel I been seeing a lot of Eli. Is he a good pick over Brees? I got similar lineups to y'all but I got Brees in there only weak spot could be Boykin
One of my strategies is to go for a cheap QB with a good matchup/upside. That way I can fill out my RB/WR positions with a good bit of studs. Sure, Brees or Peyton or Rodgers will get you 20+ points on any given Sunday, but I'd rather take a risk on someone for much cheaper who has the potential of getting me roughly the same amount of points. Same thing goes with TEs and D/STs. Jordan Reed will be in every one of my lineups until they raise his price, and pretty much any D/ST going against the Jags will be in there too, unless I have some leftover money to grab one of the top D/STs like the Seahawks, Chiefs, or 9ers.

@macbk hook me up with the jpeg of your avy :nerd: :nerd:. I need a new Candice pic for my phone background, I've been workin with this for like a year it's time for a change.

View media item 628547

Last edited:
Should I play DeAngelo Williams vs TB tonight or go with Steven Jackson or Jacquizz Rodgers vs ARI?

Back
Top Bottom