OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

@hymen man good looking g.

@Nickthestick91 im joining under your name bro.

Aint nobody gone tell me they won 3k of 10 and think im not throwing my hat in ring. naw bruh i need in

Last edited:
Yeah, sorry don't have any in-depth analysis like some of these guys but.. I just feel he's gonna do better than the two you listed. I think Stewart is playing this week, so DWill's carries will be cut into, and he also has Cam/Tolbert to share with. (EDIT: Stewart is not playing this week, but i'd still sit DWill cuz Tolbert has been a goal line vulture lately)

Sea's defense just way too tough for a rook to run against, though Stacey has looked pretty good recently.

Bell got the best match up and had a good game last week against a tough Raven's defense.. hasn't had a td since week 4 against the Vikings in London, so I hope they get to the goal line enough to have him punch one in (I have him starting this week as well).

Good luck!

Last edited:
Just got offered:
Mike Vick
for
Tom Brady.

I have been so frustrated with Brady but Vick is coming off an injury and I'm always thinking Brady's coming out party is right around the corner. Do I accept?

Just got offered:
Mike Vick
for
Tom Brady.

I have been so frustrated with Brady but Vick is coming off an injury and I'm always thinking Brady's coming out party is right around the corner. Do I accept?
Interesting.  I'd probably do it if I had a backup QB I could reasonably depend on.  If Brady's all you got I think it's too risky.

Just got offered:
Mike Vick
for
Tom Brady.

i have both of them and it's twice as frustrating 
laugh.gif

it's hard keeping my hopes up 8 weeks into the season with Brady playing like this

I might chance it and put in Vick this week

Interesting.  I'd probably do it if I had a backup QB I could reasonably depend on.  If Brady's all you got I think it's too risky.
I just picked up Dalton as my backup QB last week, if that even matters. I'm thinking he's already done all he can do for the season. (Would be great if I'm wrong).

RB PPR pick one:

Andre Ellington vs ATL
Lamar Miller @ NE
CJ Spiller @ NO
Chris Ivory @ Cin

Miller is slotted, but I'm thinking maybe Ellington on a gamble.

Gotta love bye weeks.

Last edited:
PPR

Been offered Amendola for Roddy straight up.

WR situation is poor. I have Decker, Roddy, Bowe, Mike Williams, Kris Durham.

Only one who has performed is Decker.

You guys taking any fliers on Vereen, Andre Brown or Lance Moore? All three are availiable in my league and I think they'll all bounce strong this season.

Hoping the fantasy gods are on my side today because I'm taking the huge risk of starting Mike James in my RB position due to Matt Forte on his bye week.

PPR

both roddy and amendola with injuries that are bound to linger. i think amendola is the player to take just cause he wont be double covered as roddy will when he gets back. both NE and ATL have weapons at TE which could also free them up, but i think Gronk will see more double coverage than Gonzo

RB PPR pick one:

Andre Ellington vs ATL
Lamar Miller @ NE
CJ Spiller @ NO
Chris Ivory @ Cin

Gotta love bye weeks.
Ellington

PPR

one injured player for another...my guess is Amendola comes back first so take the deal

You guys taking any fliers on Vereen, Andre Brown or Lance Moore? All three are availiable in my league and I think they'll all bounce strong this season.
Yes go for Vereen, Brown would be my second choice. No to Moore

Green bay vs. Min
Or
Philly vs. NYG

Pick one
Green Bay not close

do i trade vernon davis, zach stcy and keenan allen for cam and jodan cameron?
yes if you need the QB bad enough

Would you rather own Ivory or James?
Ivory

Who would you guys rather roll with the rest of the season at qb, Rodgers or Luck?
Rodgers not close

Just got offered:
Mike Vick
for
Tom Brady.

Brady will get it together.

With Rivers on a bye do I risk starting Vick??

Big Ben, Dalton, Palmer, are available but I don't trust none of them.

Palmer is the sneaky pick vs a terrible ATL secondary giving up over 2 TDs a game. I still start Vick over them

Just signed up on fanduels. only deposited $10. going to do two $5 tourneys to test it out. top prize is 2k in each one. gotta get used to this salary cap jazz. lol

my name on there is TwoCs. Not trying to steal refs nick, you deserve them for leading some of us toward the site. peace

Last edited:
Just signed up on fanduels. only deposited $10. going to do two $5 tourneys to test it out. top prize is 2k in each one. gotta get used to this salary cap jazz. lol

my name on there is TwoCs. Not trying to steal refs nick, you deserve them for leading some of us toward the site. peace

FanDuel is the way to go :pimp: . Played a few times this season so far. I love the format of the salary cap, it definitely adds the skill element to choosing a winnable lineup.

Zac Stacy vs. sea, L. Bell vs. oak, or D. willaims vs. tb
I'd for sure go Bell. He's got a great matchup and showed a lot of promise last week. Had a nice per rush avg, and he's definitely the surest bet for one or maybe two TDs.
Just got offered:
Mike Vick
for
Tom Brady.

With Dalton as your backup, I don't think I would do it. REALLY tough call tho. But if your team isn't doing well and you want to change it up for a little more upside, I'd take the chance on Vick
With Rivers on a bye do I risk starting Vick??

Big Ben, Dalton, Palmer, are available but I don't trust none of them.
Among that group, yeah I'd play Vick. I'm playing him in a league where I also have Luck. Waiver situation is similar.
RB PPR pick one:

Andre Ellington vs ATL
Lamar Miller @ NE
CJ Spiller @ NO
Chris Ivory @ Cin

Gotta love bye weeks.
I'd try Ellington this week. I've been supporting Miller all year, and all he does is **** on me whenever I start him.
PPR

Yeah that's a tough group there. but I wouldn't touch amendola ROS. You just CANT trust him. even if he comes into the game healthy, he leaves midway with an injury half the time. With Roddy, when he's healthy, he'll at least hopefully be good to go
i'd rank them:

1. Andre Brown

2. Vereen

60. Lance Moore

It seems like they don't like him anymore, and he's another guy that I will NEVER own in fantasy. Just too many times where he gets dinged up.
FanDuel is the way to go
pimp.gif
. Played a few times this season so far. I love the format of the salary cap, it definitely adds the skill element to choosing a winnable lineup.
Cool to see all the good reviews in here. I've been wanting to try it for a long time. Might do it this weekend.

I agree with venom lyrix venom lyrix . I'd definitely take a flier on Vereen, then Andre Brown. Lance Moore not so much.

Hoping the fantasy gods are on my side today because I'm taking the huge risk of starting Mike James in my RB position due to Matt Forte on his bye week.
I'm considering doing the same. Unfortunately, I'm a Doug Martin owner. :x

Last edited:
How would yall rank Ellington, MJD, Lamar Miller, Mike James, Tolbert and Ivory going into week 8? My RB's is a mess.

Back
Top Bottom