OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

PPR league pick 2
Jordy Nelson vs ATL
Keenan Allen vs NYG
Danny Woodhead vs NYG

I got Brandon Marshall in the other WR spot and I currently need to fill in my other WR and Flex position.
Reggie Bush and Jamal Charles are in my RB spot.

Thanks.

Mannn....Zac Stacy's center is out for the season and Jake Long is probably gonna be out for this game too. And they're playing the Cardinals who have a top 3 run defense in the league. It's too hard for me to sit him though knowing he's basically guaranteed to get 20+ carries and a couple catches every game. All he needs is 60 yards and a td out of that and I'll atleast get 13 points. Michael Floyd has been killing but I still feel like I need to roll with Stacy.

Pick 2 out of the 3:
Demarco Murray
Ben Tate
Andre Brown

Pick 2 out of the 3:
Brandon Marshall
Josh Gordon
Alshon Jeffery

Leaning towards Murray & Tate and Marshall & Gordon but Alshon's monster game last week on my bench made me :smh: at myself

Mannn....Zac Stacy's center is out for the season and Jake Long is probably gonna be out for this game too. And they're playing the Cardinals who have a top 3 run defense in the league. It's too hard for me to sit him though knowing he's basically guaranteed to get 20+ carries and a couple catches every game. All he needs is 60 yards and a td out of that and I'll atleast get 13 points. Michael Floyd has been killing but I still feel like I need to roll with Stacy.
I am in the same boat man, in one of my leagues I will ride with Stacy but in my other league I have Brown, Jennings, Lacy, Vereen, so I make take that chance and sit him.

Yeah I'd definitely start Lacy over him this week. The Falcons are soooo terrible vs the run.

Pick 2 out of the 3:
Demarco Murray
Ben Tate
Andre Brown

Pick 2 out of the 3:
Brandon Marshall
Josh Gordon
Alshon Jeffery

Leaning towards Murray & Tate and Marshall & Gordon but Alshon's monster game last week on my bench made me
mean.gif
at myself
Murray and Brown for the obivious reasons.  I would say Jeffrey and Gordon because Marshall will get you your 10 points but these TWO are on another level. Plus it is good to mix and match.

Yeah I'd definitely start Lacy over him this week. The Falcons are soooo terrible vs the run.
For some odd reason I like to start different players in both my leagues even though I have the same Four players in both.

Since Cutler has been ruled out, I need suggestions on which QB to start.

Matt Ryan vs. Bills
Carson Palmer vs. Rams
Josh McCown vs. Cowboys

Started McCown last week and he came through for me.

Matt Ryan vs. Bills
Carson Palmer vs. Rams
Josh McCown vs. Cowboys

Falcons play the Packers not the Bills. Roddy looking like he's finally healthy. Go with Matt Ryan

Matt Ryan vs. Bills
Carson Palmer vs. Rams
Josh McCown vs. Cowboys

McCown man he has a JUICY matchup against the 31st Pass Defense in the league!!

PPR league

Pick one out of three.

Riley Cooper
Danny Amendola
Julian Edelman

Leaning towards Edelman because he seems to be Brady's favorite target recently (Besides Gronk).

Usually this question doesn't need to be answered but...

Russell Wilson or Josh McCown? You figure Wilson is an automatic start but McCown against Dallas seems too good to pass up...

Also, thoughts on LaDarius Green? The hype seems real so I'm considering starting him over Witten, who's been a dud more often than not this season.

Playoff time so usually it would seem best to roll with your stars, but these matchups man...

Reggie Bush was "very limited" today at practice due to a calf injury. Hopefully he's ready to go by Sunday. I dropped Joique Bell a few weeks ago and someone who's not even in the playoffs picked him up THIS WEEK.

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
I still got bell, but I have no backup te and I'm capped at moves for this league. I know smh @ myself. I've survived the last two weeks w/o jordan reed, but I need this one for the playoffs

Reggie Bush was "very limited" today at practice due to a calf injury. Hopefully he's ready to go by Sunday. I dropped Joique Bell a few weeks ago and someone who's not even in the playoffs picked him up THIS WEEK.

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

He'll be fine. You should be more concerned about the weather.

Back
Top Bottom