OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Looks like Reggie Bush is out. Aggravated his knee injury in warmups. He was probably in for a ton of touches too smh. This is what it's looking like in Philly right now. I live 5 mins from the stadium.

View media item 685006
Can't really see it in the pic but the snow is still coming down hard.

I went with Vereen in his place (PPR). Could've started Gio Bernard but I feel like Vereen has been a little more consistent. Wish I had the 1st round bye :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Showed reggie suited up on the sideline when they took the field, just don't know how effective he'll be with his style combined with the snow. I think he might be limited if he plays.

Looks like Reggie Bush is out. Aggravated his knee injury in warmups. He was probably in for a ton of touches too smh. This is what it's looking like in Philly right now. I live 5 mins from the stadium.

View media item 685006
Can't really see it in the pic but the snow is still coming down hard.

I went with Vereen in his place (PPR). Could've started Gio Bernard but I feel like Vereen has been a little more consistent. Wish I had the 1st round bye :smh: :smh: :smh:

In my money league I have Stafford and Calvin, its all bad. :x

Yeah I got stafford :smh:. I'm playing against my boy who I always bump heads with too. We've been talking so much **** to each other all week. Not looking good early :smh:

Yeah I got stafford :smh:. I'm playing against my boy who I always bump heads with too. We've been talking so much **** to each other all week. Not looking good early :smh:

I got the most points in the league but I started 1-4. I'm playing the guy with the 2nd most points and he already had Andre Johnson.

:smh:

In my small money league I benched Reggie for Bobby Rainey so at least someting good will come from this.

I got mccoy in almost all my leagues, d.jax in most, stafford and foles.....playing in a blizzard bruh?

^ yeah that first run he had is enough points for a whole game :lol:.

:rofl: @ this Eagles game though. You can't see **** on TV. Stafford has fumbled the snap like 5 times already and everyone's cuts are hilariously slow

Last edited:
:pimp: Week in, week out J Charles continues to carry me to the promised land.. I would give dude a hug irl, no mo

:pimp: picked up matty ice last min since I didn't want to play Palmer vs Rams in one of my league...so far so good
Might play Ice next week too since they are playing the Skins

Back
Top Bottom