OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Just dropped Jordan Reed for Pitta. Some of you Gronk owners might want to consider picking him up as well...

Yep, picked up Pitta too and dropped Gronkowski. Oh yea, dropped Oakland's D too (not that Carolina did any better, but thanks for nothing...)

Went from 2-6, to 8-6 && the 5th seed in the 6 team playoffs starting this week :pimp: .

Last edited:
I'm down 30 with Romo and Forte going against Witten and Alshon. Hopefully I can eek this one out and advance to the next round of the playoffs. If not, so be it.

I HATE when my fantasy week relies on the MNF game. got me on edge all day :lol:
It's terrible :lol:. And I feel like every time it's happened to me this year I've lost :x :x.

Just dropped Jordan Reed for Pitta. Some of you Gronk owners might want to consider picking him up as well...
Definitely. I just hope no one else goes after him who's on the wire before me :smh:.

OK i need help guys, who should i pick up? just put in a claim for Pitta, C. Patterson, and Daniel THomas. no idea why but i need major help. Might have an easy match up next week IF Peterson plays. If he doesnt, im screwed unless Gates and Manning get me major points.

View media item 687075

I HATE when my fantasy week relies on the MNF game. got me on edge all day :lol:
You don't even know man

I just need Dez to get 11 points. He's just made a catch to put him at 7 and now he's laying on the field not getting up.. hope he's okay, but it'l be classic if I lose like this

im honetly about to break something, maybe everything in my house

how the hell do i lose 2 big time players in one day in the semi finals? how? how? how?

this doesnt make sense

smfh...Dez aint gettin me the yards i need...im done...hopefully better luck next week wit my other big money team. Im ready 2 break this ******* TV

Last edited:
Was down by 38 with Mccown and Murray playing while the other dude had Marshall. McCown the Young Gawd :smokin

Shouts to Victor Cruz and Dez Bryant giving me nothing and only losing by a few points.

I advanced in my other 2 leagues at least.

Back
Top Bottom