OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

I hope cutler comes back next week. Can't believe I didn't get McCown, was like 1 minute late on the waiver, by then it was already getting processed :smh: . Hopefully the rest of my team can do good during playoffs, when I need them the most.

I was up by about 40 points and I wasn't even paying attention to game tonight fantasy wise in this league. I had Brandon Marshall and he had Cown so I just figured I was good and didn't worry about it.

View media item 687773
By the skin of my teeth :wow:

Romo and Forte brought me back to reclaim my number 1 seed! Dez chipped in as well. Won by 3 points :pimp:

Yea, Toby would be a decent pickup for you AP owners...

just put one in for him.

still not looling good if i somehow get all these guys.

would need KC Def, Peyton, and Marshall to straight KILL IT

my opponent isnt that good but hes got Charles which scares me.

Ehh well thats kinda weird to have a RB go against the D you're starting haha.

just put one in for him.

still not looling good if i somehow get all these guys.

would need KC Def, Peyton, and Marshall to straight KILL IT

my opponent isnt that good but hes got Charles which scares me.

Ehh well thats kinda weird to have a RB go against the D you're starting haha.

i dont have a RB yet other than Gio

if i get anyone ill figure it out but i need KC Def to play the way they did this week regardless.

I have to sit Rainey out this week... So I'm trying to pick Gerhart on waivers... Any other sleeper rbs's to look at??

I'm trying to get Starks also pending that Lacy might not play

2nd round in all my leagues
pimp.gif

I need President Bush to be healthy smh

Do I have enough balls to sit Brady this week vs the Dolphins in favor of Foles against the Vikings.......

Vikings pass D is really bad. Dolphins pass D is really good and Brady just lost Gronk....

Ugh.

I play the same person I played this past week in the first round. Kinda nervous about that...

He has Foles against that horrendous Vikes secondary, Charles, Moreno, D. Jax, and D. Thomas. I've swept him this season which makes me even more nervous...ugh

@BucEm That's an easy call if you ask me...

Last edited:
Man the playoff format in my League is trash.

It's two weeks combined for this round and the championship round.

I'm up 65 going into this week. Hopefully I can hold in to that lead. My matchups are kinda shaky this week tho.

And he has Stafford and Calvin vs Oak :smh:

Need help guys..made it passed this weeks playoff game and need guidance for next. Which receiver should i go with?

Dwayne Bowe VS OAK

Michael Crabtree VS TB

Marques Colston VS STL

if i get anyone ill figure it out but i need KC Def to play the way they did this week regardless.

If MJD sits out against BUF this Sunday, Jordan Todman from JAX could do some real damage against that Bills' joke of a run defense. If your other targets don't pan out, I wouldn't sleep on this as a backup plan.

Need help guys..made it passed this weeks playoff game and need guidance for next. Which receiver should i go with?

Dwayne Bowe VS OAK

Michael Crabtree VS TB

Marques Colston VS STL

Crab's drawing Revis this week, so I'd roll with Colston.

Wes Walker most likely out. First round of playoffs for me and I need a wide out! Any recommendations? I'm in a league where people don't sleep. I'm thinking of maybe pickin up Simpson or Jennings now that AP is out. NT fam please throw out some receivers that people are unlikely to have that will have a solid week. Please and thank you! Reps will be given!

Wes Walker most likely out. First round of playoffs for me and I need a wide out! Any recommendations? I'm in a league where people don't sleep. I'm thinking of maybe pickin up Simpson or Jennings now that AP is out. NT fam please throw out some receivers that people are unlikely to have that will have a solid week. Please and thank you! Reps will be given!

Anyone in your league own Kendall Wright? Or Marlon Brown, Rod Streater, Mike Brown? Just a few possibilities off the top of my mind.

Josh Boyce, NE, may possibly continue to get some looks at the X WR spot for the Pats IF Dobson and Thompkins sit out again.

Also, Marquise Goodwin is supposedly gonna me more involved in the offense over the next 3 games, according to BUF.

Will add more if I remember someone I forgot or hear anything new.

Last edited:

If MJD sits out against BUF this Sunday, Jordan Todman from JAX could do some real damage against that Bills' joke of a run defense. If your other targets don't pan out, I wouldn't sleep on this as a backup plan.

Dwayne Bowe VS OAK

Michael Crabtree VS TB

Marques Colston VS STL

Crab's drawing Revis this week, so I'd roll with Colston.

yea but how likely is it that MJD sits?

thanks for the advice, ill look into it

@toretto I appreciate it brotha. Goodwin and Streater look appealing. I have lafell but i don't know if he's going to perform well this upcoming week. Keep me updated if u have any updates ma man. Thanks a lot!

@toretto I appreciate it brotha. Goodwin and Streater look appealing. I have lafell but i don't know if he's going to perform well this upcoming week. Keep me updated if u have any updates ma man. Thanks a lot!

No problemo breh, glad I could help. LaVon Brazill and Da'Rick Rogers are certainly viable options too if on waivers. LaFell may have the benefit of no Cromartie Sunday (concussion), but, as a Carolina fan, IMO he is a very risky, TD dependent play.

Def. got you on the updates too, if and when they come up. Hope you whoop some *** this week my dude :pimp:

QUESTION for you all:

What is the winning amount ($$) for the 1st place winner in your respective leagues?

In my league, if I go on to winning the 'ship, I will $400! My body is ready. I'm curious to see what you guys will win if you bring home the ship?

Back
Top Bottom