OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Need a Defense

Lions D vs Ravens
Steelers D vs Bengals
Saints D vs Rams
Jaguars D vs Bills

I'd go with the Saints.

This my dilemma fellas, I just saw Shorts was ruled out. Nelson and Dre Johnson are two of my starters, should I put Da'Rick Rogers or Kendall Wright in Shorts' place?

Good luck today, fellas. Hoping STL keeps the game with NO close enough to ride Stacy today. Here to help with any questions til kickoff.

Reggie Bush 50/50 tomorrow, have to sit him too much of a risk :smh:

Combined with Victor Cruz vs the Seahawks, Wes Welker concussion,...one of my teams is in shambles :lol:

Last edited:
For my OP (PPR)

Sproles vs. STL
Ace Sanders vs. BUF
Michael Floyd vs Ten (says he will start but I'm still iffy with his ankle injury)

Last edited:
Gambling with Ogbonnaya vs CHI over Andre Brown vs SEA in a ppr league today, need this to pan out.

I'm contemplating Ogbonnaya too, over either Stacy or Bernard. I'm in this 2 QB league and my opponent didn't have a 2nd QB until it was announced Cutler was playing today :smh: I'm making a lot of moves with that happening.

My lineup is below for anybody who'd like to make suggestions

View media item 695381

Even though Ogbonnaya is starting today (well, should start), Seattle's run defense has been a concern past few weeks.

I'd start Ogbonnaya over other players but not Andre Brown.

MJD officially out.
Same for AD AND Gerhart.

I'd gamble on Ogbonnaya in the snow against CHI tho. Their run defense is basura.

MJD officially out.
Same for AD AND Gerhart.

I'd gamble on Ogbonnaya in the snow against CHI tho. Their run defense is basura.

I don't think it's really snowing out there, it's just cold.

Precipitation is only 10% and the field should be cleared.

Shane, definitely. I think he'll be one of the top 10 plays or so at RB from here on out as the main beneficiary of Tom's passes.

@Mez 0ne Oh ok, I saw that brief Countdown shot of Cleveland and just instantly thought of that KC/WAS game :lol: . Think Ogbonnaya won't do as much on a pretty clear field, in that case.

Last edited:
Aight, so I was set on starting Stacy over Gio, Spiller and Andre Brown today, but now I'm kinda rethinking that decision. Leaning a bit more towards Brown. Thoughts/opinions??

Vereen's my other RB today, if that matters.

Last edited:
My gut is telling me to start Cameron over Pitta. Hope it doesn't come back to bite me in the butt... :frown:

the fact that i hav to play T. Rich :smh:

so close to the finals yet so far

that 11-2 record meant nothing

all this time and all for nothing

Back
Top Bottom