OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

KOD843

Go with Cameron. He will have the better game of the two. They both might have average games but Cameron will have the better one...

Pick 2 (RB):

Ray Rice Vs. DET
Pierre Thomas Vs. STL
Jordan. Toddman Vs. BUF

Pick 1 (WR):

Marques Colston Vs. STL
Antonio Brown Vs. CIN

the fact that i hav to play T. Rich :smh:

so close to the finals yet so far

that 11-2 record meant nothing

all this time and all for nothing

We gotta hang in there :smh:

i wouldnt complain much if i atleast had Gronk

but gates screwed me too with his 3pts. manning only got me 18pt

sucks but anything can happen. hes got Charles and Murray which scares me plus D jax :smh:

Anyone think cordarrelle patterson should have a good game.. considering they wont have a run game whatsoever

Pick 1 no PPR.

Bell or Morris? Leaning towards Morris against the Atl defense. And I'm rolling with Cincy def who bell is facing

Pick 2, standard 4pt/ pass td

Brady (no Dobson or Thompkins), cutler (snow flurries, Dalton (read somewhere he hasn't done well at Pitt)

I'm going Todman; Lamar has been a huge bust for me in fantasy

Im leaning towards Toddman as well against Bills running D over Ray Rice against Lions. Ray has been inconsistant with the way he plays this season..but then I have my gut saying go with anyways. Oh the struggle

Nick Foles is killing me and to think I almost went with Eagles defense over Cardinals. I'm happy Cutler looking :x out here too, hopefully they go back to Mccown next week if I win today

Marshall needs some more receptions... now

including a TD or two

staying out of this thread rest of the day :smh:

started todman over trent richardson. somehow richardson alread has 10+ pts before the half :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Back
Top Bottom