OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

I'm not a fan of changing any rules midway through the season unless it's an obvious and major error.

How are people struggling with the acquisition limit, that's like 2 per week on average :smh:

That's what I'm saying. The commish had like 8 moves. She made the rule change, and I'm 100% sure it was for the guy, becuase he was the only one at 20 moves. No one else was near 20 moves. And she didn't update anyone on the change. I seen the guy make a move to 21 moves, and I looked at league updates and it shows she made the change like 2 weeks prior.

lmao dude gave a shout out to his fantasy owners

:lol:

In my other league I was down 19 points... I was worried about Bush, so then I seen after bush had that big play in the 1st quarter I was winning... I said to myself "no way he gave me 19 points already", then I realize the 49ers Defense had a stat correction for 7 points...

And now I'm I'm the championship... :pimp: :pimp:

Man I scored the 2nd most points in the winners bracket but of course play the guy with the most points :smh:...mind you. I had Charles Tucker and Marshall... Guess its another year playing for 3rd place in my money league

F U J. Charles.

UPDATE

Unbelievably I was up by 14 against this guy in the playoffs, but he still had Ray Rice and DeAndre Levy playing tonight. I played this dude week one and he has Peyton, we all know what he did week one. I took the loss. I played dude again week 9 with Denver on a bye, I got this....nope Andre Johnson scores 46 points that week. Dude sweeps me in the regular season. Flash to tonight , I was at work and was sure that I was gonna check my score in the truck and see I was beat......I won by 5 points.

I am a J. Charles survivor. :smokin

UPDATE

Unbelievably I was up by 14 against this guy in the playoffs, but he still had Ray Rice and DeAndre Levy playing tonight. I played this dude week one and he has Peyton, we all know what he did week one. I took the loss. I played dude again week 9 with Denver on a bye, I got this....nope Andre Johnson scores 46 points that week. Dude sweeps me in the regular season. Flash to tonight , I was at work and was sure that I was gonna check my score in the truck and see I was beat......I won by 5 points.

I am a J. Charles survivor. :smokin

:smokin How'd you do it?

Moving on to the championship. Good thing Stafford stunk tonight.

Can't believe I survived the entire season with Gio and FJax as my main RBs.

I can't believe I won this week; dude had Charles and was only down 23 with Stafford and Tucker going into Monday

He switched Akers for Tucker for Tucker last minute and Tucker got 23 pts alone :lol:

Won 122-111...playing for the title!

Stafford almost made me lose man 
mean.gif

I would be up like 106-105 and then he would throw a pick.. had me nervous all game! Next week should pick up the slack hopefully his receivers start catching the freaking ball

Missed out on the Championship last night in one of my leagues thanks to Stafford and Pitta's dismal performances :frown:.

However, for the second straight year, I made the chip in my main league that I commish with all my close friends so I can't complain. Now I just need to win :lol:. Lost last year by less than 5 points :smh:.

Last edited:
Man I lost by 3points, I am now playing in the 3rd place game. I knew I should have played Pierre as opposed to that bum Pitta!!

Made it to the championship game in 4/5 money leagues this year!!! (would have been 5/5 if it wasn't for the stupid Raiders allowing Jamaal Charles to rape them for 5 TD's...smfh...)

1 more week to go!!!!

What's going on with Stafford? He almost cost me a chance at the Championship last night. I was losing until he threw the TD to Fauria down the stretch. I hope he rebound against the Giants.

What's going on with Stafford? He almost cost me a chance at the Championship last night. I was losing until he threw the TD to Fauria down the stretch. I hope he rebound against the Giants.
my mans has me stressin.. luckily i had yesterday locked up before the beginning of the game.. but I am thinking of benching him this week.. 

only other qb on the wire i would consider starting would be Matty Cassell.. but damn i been wit Stafford since week 1.. smh

Back
Top Bottom