OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

my mans has me stressin.. luckily i had yesterday locked up before the beginning of the game.. but I am thinking of benching him this week.. 

only other qb on the wire i would consider starting would be Matty Cassell.. but damn i been wit Stafford since week 1.. smh
Same here. Stafford been my starter throughout, but tough choice looms this week between Stafford and Nick Foles. Both have favorable matchups this week.

down 16, opponent has ray rice

i have baltimore defense
dennis pitta
and baltimore kicker

PLEASE FANTASY GODS.
:smh: @ calling him "baltimore kicker."

Tucker will be referred to as FANTASYGOD from now on.

JUSTIN TUCKER DA GAWD

tumblr_mqgdakQEJd1rrx588o1_500.gif

My brother had Justin Tucker as his kicker and I had Dan Bailey as my kicker. He won by 36 and I won by 34. We are playing each other in the championship :lol: :pimp:

If you guys had to choose between two players to play in flex this week who would you go with:

Fitzgerald (if concussion tests are passed) vs Seahawks secondary

or

Montee Ball vs Texans

Actually my choices are between Todman and Randall Cobb. Depending on MJD status...

I really wanna play Todman because Jax is playing the Titans and they've given up the 2nd most fantasy points to RBs.

Randall Cobb is on waivers should i pick him up and play him in my flex?

Unless your other options are straight up trash or you're in a 12+ man league I wouldn't, are you in the championship?

The only way I'd even consider giving it a thought is if Rodgers is back.

Actually my choices are between Todman and Randall Cobb. Depending on MJD status...

I really wanna play Todman because Jax is playing the Titans and they've given up the 2nd most fantasy points to RBs.

Now this is a great option if MJD isn't playing

Last edited:
Unless your other options are straight up trash or you're in a 12+ man league I wouldn't, are you in the championship?

The only way I'd even consider giving it a thought is if Rodgers is back.

Yea I'm in the championship.

My options on my roster are Vereen or Roddy in my flex.

Any of you guys in keeper leagues? I'm going to keep Marshawn Lynch and DeMarco Murray
My 12 team PPR is keeper.

I'll be keeping Gio Bernard (drafted 6th round, would cost 5th round) and Keenan Allen (WW add, would cost 12th round).  I'm having trouble deciding between Cam (drafted 3rd round, would cost 2nd) and Percy (WW add, would cost 11th) for my last keeper but I'm leaning heavily towards Percy.

Last edited:
Need a WR3 for my lineup in the championship match, my current WR3 is Brian Hartline against BUF. Greg Jennings is available against CIN but he's been playing well lately with Cassel under center. Bench is Riley Cooper vs CHI, Kendall Wright vs JAX which is close to being my 2nd option over Hartline.

Also have Martellus Bennett as my TE so need an upgrade. Charles Clay is available and so is Delanie Walker, leaning towards Walker due to him facing JAX D

and just realized I picked up Justin Tucker weeks ago :pimp:
only won my last match up by 15 points and that's due to the guy having AP and MJD.

I'm staying out of this thread, I don't want to to give anyone bad advice if they are playing for a championship. I'm playing for one too but my input could cost somebody a title and/or my username :lol:

Last edited:
Any of you guys in keeper leagues? I'm going to keep Marshawn Lynch and DeMarco Murray

I am....keeping Rashad Jennings and either Gio or Peyton. We can't keep 1st or 2nd round picks and we lose 2 spots from where we drafted the players we want to keep. Took Peyton in the 3rd so I'd lose my 1st for him and Gio in the 5th so I'd lose my 3rd for him. Not sure which one i want to keep....keeping Jennings for sure since he was a FA pick up so I only lose my 13th or 14th pick for him :pimp:

Would you guys rather keep Gio or Peyton? I feel like he Peyton will be a 1st round guy next year because of his amazing season if he returns

Same here. Stafford been my starter throughout, but tough choice looms this week between Stafford and Nick Foles. Both have favorable matchups this week.
I'm in the same boat. I've had Stafford starting almost every week except last week. I hate going against my go to guys but I'm leaning towards Foles this week for the championship.

Probably going to go back and fourth on this at leasty 10 times between now and Sunday :smh:

Defense

Cincy vs Minnesota
Detroit vs NY Giants
St.Louis vs Tampa

Last edited:
Probably going to go back and fourth on this at leasty 10 times between now and Sunday :smh:

Defense

Cincy vs Minnesota
Detroit vs NY Giants
St.Louis vs Tampa

I'm a Bucs fan and have Rams as my defense this......... I'm hoping the Rams wash us, 1. for better draft pick, 2. for my team to go to the chip :smh: :smh: :smh::\ :lol:

Feel like I wasted my time playing this season :lol: a ******** 8th seed made it to the ship in our league, dudes gonna get washed and let the same guy who won it last year, win again this year :lol: :smh: :smh: :x

Back
Top Bottom