OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Not looking good with rivers throwing those 2 TDs. Down 32 and he still has Bryant left. I need Matty Ice and ATLANTA D to get like 40 points.

Last edited:
Im up 0.60 pts with Tony Gonzalez playing tomorrow. While my opponent had no one left playing. Safe to say I'm moving to 2-3.

I've been stashing Cordarelle Patterson all season hoping he'd become something, but he can't even beat out Jerome Simpson. Now there's the whole QB situation with Freeman now.

What do you guys think? Is it time to drop? I'm in a 14 team, very competive league and the waiver wire is slim. My best WRs are Stevie Johnson and Blackmon with the next guy being Eddie Royal...

I've been stashing Cordarelle Patterson all season hoping he'd become something, but he can't even beat out Jerome Simpson. Now there's the whole QB situation with Freeman now.

What do you guys think? Is it time to drop? I'm in a 14 team, very competive league and the waiver wire is slim. My best WRs are Stevie Johnson and Blackmon with the next guy being Eddie Royal...

Blackmon, clearly not to competitive with him on the waiver wire.

Down 13 with Falcons D, Julio, and Muhammad Wilkerson left .. guy I'm playing is done. Hopefully I can wrap this up early, really don't want to watch this entire game

Lost by 1 POINT in my other league since my boy thinks it's a great idea to continue starting Cam over Rivers :x :smh: ... 5-0 was right there :rolleyes .. that's the problem with having a fantasy teammate

Last edited:
TEAMS ARE AVERAGINE 160 POINTS AGAINST ME.
mad.gif

Work my *** off trading to get a solid squad and dudes stay hanging 170+... My opponent has 197 this week.
sick.gif

2-3 smfh.

i'm down by 15 points with Powell and Kellen Winslow in tonight. I also picked up Jeremy Kerley incase Winslow is out.

should i put in kerley instead anyways since most WR are out and injured?

man, according to the Draft analysis, I had the worst draft in my league, yet, I'm currently 4-0 and it is currently 168.12 - 88.70 for this week's matchup.

I still have Tony G left tonight and he has Julio Jones and Jacquizz Rodgers

Think Its safe to say I'm 5-0 now...

and to think, I was nervous for this week because it was my Bye week for my 2 starting RBs....

Also, I hate that I drafted Cam Newton, he is killing my team morale and I want him GONE!!!

I picked up Romo yesterday and am benching Cam from here on out.

Got the W last night after being down 25. 49ers defense and Danny Woodhead :pimp:

got murdered on my bye week with my rb and wr . didn't help that calvin johnson sat out and i thought he was playin :smh:

lost by almost 100 :x

My dude is desperate and just offered me

Jordy Nelson
DEZ Bryant
Gio Bernard

For my

Justin blackmon
Stevie Johnson
Chris Johnson

Accept?

kaepernick is a garbage fantasy qb :stoneface: :smh:

who has been more disappointing, kaep or Cam Newton?
i have Cam and got a lowly 8.3 points from him, wtf! and of course i had Bradford go for 30  on my bench.

I wish I had those 8.3 pts from Cam, I would've won my game .. he got me a grand total of 5 POINTS! And then my partner comes out and says "he needs a new a coach" :x :x ... ARE YOU KIDDING? The coach didn't throw those picks!

At this point, Cam is just a more athletic version of Josh Freeman :smh:

I wish I had those 8.3 pts from Cam, I would've won my game .. he got me a grand total of 5 POINTS! And then my partner comes out and says "he needs a new a coach"
sick.gif
sick.gif
... ARE YOU KIDDING? The coach didn't throw those picks!

At this point, Cam is just a more athletic version of Josh Freeman
mean.gif
Nah.  It's the coach.

Back
Top Bottom