OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Started Jennings last minute in 2 leagues because I was iffy on Stacy and Moreno playing Sunday. It's paying off so far :smokin

Damn this no flex league Im in....got demarco just chillin on the bench
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Last edited:
I need to win to secure my spot but if I lose and my opponent gets 20 more points than me I'm out the playoffs, so far Jordy, Romo, Bailey, and Cowboys D 
sick.gif
 have played for me

Damn Jennings got his bell rung.

I'm starting to think these current helmets with all the new technology to prevent concussions is just a bunch of bs.

I don't ever remember there being this many concussions week in and week out.

Started Jennings and picked up the Ravens kicker before kickoff :pimp: great way to start my week to get me a playoff spot and a bye

Torrey Smith had me shook as hell. Thought he was about to go Josh Gordon on the Steelers.

Pick 2. Non PPR.

MJD @ Cle
Fred Jackson vs. ATL
CJ vs. ATL
Donald Brown vs. Ten
Keenan Allen vs. Cin

Palmer or Luck, (2 QB league, Brady my other QB) Cooper or Hilton (PPR) this week?

Palmer is playing the worst pass defense in the NFL. Floyd has been killin the last couple games as well, and Fitz even had two TD's last game.

Ray Rice is pretty much unstartable at this point unless he's playing the Bears run defense.

Damn Jennings got his bell rung.

I'm starting to think these current helmets with all the new technology to prevent concussions is just a bunch of bs.

I don't ever remember there being this many concussions week in and week out.

Its because it is monitored so much closer these days...at all levels of the game. You roll your ankle you get put through concussion tests.

Back
Top Bottom