OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Ok I need major help, I have a WR slot and a flex slot available here are the players:

Percy Harvin
Rashad Jennings
Wes Welker
A. Jeffrey
Zac Stacy ( if he plays)
Shane Vereen

I was 1-4 in my money league second to last in points scored.

Now 6-6 2nd in points scored and pretty much locked into that last playoff spot. Don't nobody wanna see me in the playoffs dudes are tanking to avoid me.

None of this would have been possible without my dudes Mat Stafford, Josh Gordon, Megatron, and Andre Brown.

Oh and I can't forget TY Hilton and his one week of greatness that allowed me to flip him.
Pretty much identical for me too. With a win this week, I'll make the playoffs and probably reach #1 in points scored (and points allowed :rolleyes).

I have Megatron, Stacy, CJ1K, Rashad Jennings, and a couple others to thank.

edit: ridley, vereen, bolden... it's a toss-up. glad I'm not in that position.

btw there's nothing that annoys me more (and make me happy) than people blowing all their waiver money chasing the hype of NE or TB backup running backs or GB backup receivers.

Last edited:
I've got 3 pretty cool playoff stores. Well maybe they're just cool to me since I'm involved but I'll post them anyway :lol:.

I missed the playoffs in one of my leagues by 25 points :smh: :smh: :smh:. I knew I was gonna hate the playoffs starting a week early. If they started next week like every other fantasy league I've ever played in, I'd have a chance at stealing that last playoff spot.

In another league I need the guy ahead of me to lose, and I need to win with 34 more points than him in order to make the playoffs. Here's to hoping :lol:.

In my most important league, 1st place in my division is completely up for grabs. There's 3 of us tied at 7-5, all within 30 points of each other. So I just need a win with 29 more points than the guy ahead of me and I get that first round bye :pimp:. Or I just need him to lose and me to win :lol:.

This will be a fun week of football. Hopefully it all works out in my favor :nthat:.

Last edited:
should i start matt flynn tomorrow? its for a flex spot where i can either play another QB/TE/WR/RB. My other quarterback is stafford. Standard scoring format with bonus points for 40+ yard pass/rec/runs

Need help on my wr rb and flex spot.

Roster :
Eddie Lacy
Ray Rice
Moreno

Jordy Nelson
Riley Cooper
Stevie Johnson
Nate Burelson

Right now I am starting Lacy and Moreno with Rice at the flex
then Cooper and Nelson at my WR spots. Moreno could be hurt, anything you guys would change in my lineup?

This weeks matchup is for the last spot for the playoffs. WHo should i roll with in the flex?

Riley Cooper vs Ari
Percy Harvin vs NO
Keenan Allen vs Cin

Jennings @ Dal or Boykin vs Det? PPR.

Run DMC is back...supposedly Jennings is the starter but I'm sure DMC will take touches away

BX- I would go with Harvin or Cooper.

Raider5 that's a tough call but I would rather go with a running back depending on your league format

It's hard to take a chance on Jennings when you have no clue how the snaps are gonna even out. But both him and Boykin have really good matchups this week.

I'm sitting 6-6 tied for 4th with two other guys, but I have the points tiebreaker locked up without question if it comes to that...

SMH being second in points with 150 pt gap to third and sitting 6-6.

I always tell people to try to stay away from any RB that shares touches. Can't stand the committee thing when it pertains to Fantasy Football...

Please respond.

Foles vs AZ

or

Matt Ryan vs Buff
Both are good defenses.  Arizona is better, this is a huge statement game for them (as it is for Philly) .  I could see Foles having a big letdown.

On the other hand, Matt Ryan has just been significantly worse than Foles lately.

It's not a great pick.  Tough question.  I think I'd ride the hot hand (Foles) despite my reservations.

Back
Top Bottom