OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

I need all the luck I can get... I'm down 35 with Alshon Jeffery and Demarco Murray and he's got Forte.

Bernard, Demaryius, Keenan Allen & Edelman all showed up. Still got Brees and Saints D up. Cruised to a W. :pimp:

AP injured doe :smh:

Last edited:
Anyone else start Charles Clay? I have him in my ESPN league and it shows his final score is 13 with 75 yards and 1 TD. But he finished with 98 yards and 2 TD's. Weird. Made it to the playoffs in my Big Money league with 3 game win streak to end the season and finish 7-6 and right now have the possibility of upsetting the highest scorer on the season. Pretty pumped.

If you go into the quick boxscore, ESPN put up a notice saying that they're having difficulties with the statistics from that game.  Expect corrections by the morning.

I'm salty as hell right about now.

Started this league 6-1 dude I'm playing started 1-6 he's up on me right now for the last playoff spot :smh:

I'm only up on him for season points by 9 so he just has to beat me by 10 I'm down 30 he has Carolina D and witten.. I have Hartley and b Marshall

Last edited:

If you go into the quick boxscore, ESPN put up a notice saying that they're having difficulties with the statistics from that game.  Expect corrections by the morning.
Appreciate it. Didn't even notice that..Looks like I'm on my way to the next round.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

next week for the playoffs i have
morris vs atl
spiller vs jax
a. brown vs sea ( flex )
mathews vs den ( bench )
should i play mathews over brown?

also i have
cruz vs sea
or
m. wallace vs ne

Dammit if Brees doesnt to stop feeding colston and jimmy I'm gonna lose to the 9th place team and end my 7game win streak smh

Last edited:
Projected to lose by less than 1 point :smh: Not because I benched Manning for Foles, not because I started the Bengals D over the Panthers and Rams but because Brent Celek didn't feel like scoring a TD and decided to kill the clock instead |I

if someone can help me get into the finals i will paypal them $20

who should i pick up for fantasy? i need WR and RB. hell maybe even a TE if Gates wasnt so worthless

help me out :x

Projected to lose by less than 1 point :smh: Not because I benched Manning for Foles, not because I started the Bengals D over the Panthers and Rams but because Brent Celek didn't feel like scoring a TD and decided to kill the clock instead |I

Nah, you lost the second you decided to sit the highest scoring player in fantasy football.

You probably felt like a bonafide genius when you made that move too.

down by 7 with dan bailey kicking for me tomorrow. not feeling too good, need brees to get me a couple of garbage time points right now

Down by 30 with my Tony Romo and Matt Forte against Jason Witten and Alshon. Could really use a td from Greg Olsen in these next few minutes.

What's on the wire Bert. Bert.

no idea, im clueless with the wire. i dont know whos worth picking up. i still have Harvin on my bench but other than that im dunzo. If i can make it to the finals i might at least be able to get a spilt with my opponent and walk away with $450

Grab Crabtree, Emmanuel Sanders, Tim Wight, Ace Sanders or Brian Hartline.

Rb idk maybe marcel Reece

Last edited:
Got eliminated in my 16 team league, made it to the second round of playoffs. Didn't think I would get as far as I did with my team, considering I didn't have a 3rd, 4th, 9th, 11th round pick. Still alive in 3 other leagues though.

I will have to root for Dez 2 get me 11.79 points 2morrow...i will never get over Prater kickin a damn 64 yarder if i lose this match up...and thanks for NOTHING Cam, Alfred Morris (not his fault), and OAK defense

Mannnn **** Drew Brees.

Now I'm only up by 16 going into tomorrow. I have BMarsh and he has Alshon. Nervous as ****.....

Back
Top Bottom