OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Rodger officially ruled out. Guess I'll sit Jordy...

Who are you're other options?

I have Jordy, Douglas, Colston and Sanders.

But was still thinking of going with Jordy regardless if Rodgers wasn't playing cause Dallas defense is as bad and Jordy will get tons of targets from Flynn.

I have Dez and Roddy White so I'm rolling with them. Already started Keenan Allen in my flex...

yeah, I would roll with them then. Roddy should burn the ******** defense (hopefully, cause I have him in my big money league)

with AP out im starting CJ2k and Le'veon Bell

Bell has been my solid flex for the last few months... is Fred Jackson worth a flx position..? on  the bench i also have:

Cordarrelle Patterson

Delanie Walker

Brian Hartline

Bell has been my solid flex for the last few months... is Fred Jackson worth a flx position..? on  the bench i also have:

Cordarrelle Patterson
Delanie Walker
Brian Hartline

If it's a ppr all the other options seem better then fred jax

Russell Wilson @ NYG or Jay Cutler @ CHI

and

Pick 3

Lamar Miller vs NE

Harry Douglas vs WAS

Jordan Todman vs BUF

Cordarrelle Patterson
Delanie Walker
Brian Hartline

Ap listed as questionable tho, he actually practiced today, been watching cuz I don't know to go with ap, Ty or Pierre Thomas

James Starks vs. DAL

or

Joique Bell vs. BAL?

hearing that Reggie is looking more probable to play Sunday and not sure if Lacy is going to be ruled out

^ Lions play Monday so I wouldn't risk sitting any of your guys to wait out Joique Bell.

Thank you Julius Thomas for ******g me over as my flex.

Sooooo with that being said........would you guys roll with TGonzo or Pitta as my TE?

PPR league BTW.

Thanks gents!

should i roll with case keenum or joe flacco as my flex qb this week? rodgers ****** me again this week... gotta roll with colin k and flacco/keenum...

any possible change AP plays?

and actually does well

please let it happen, he would probably go off for 30pts

i need it so bad :frown:

I thought I switched Ben Tate out for Ryan Mathews. Smh lost 19 pts. Hope Tate does something this weekend.

Anyone else worried about Garcon? Is he still gonna get his targets or should I try rolling with E. Sanders?

Will rep for help

Pick 2, standard scoring 4pt/ pass td

Brady, Dalton, Cutler, Cousins

Pick 1, standard no PPR

LeVeon Bell or Alfred Morris (most likely going to play Cincy defense)

PPR league

Vereen or Bush (got stafford at QB)

pitta or Cameron (playing Gordon at flex)

Back
Top Bottom