OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Omg!!! Big Ben had 6 points in the 1st quarter... Thought I was going to get destroyed... Ends the game with 9 :lol:

Now I'm up 8 and I'm going up against Lions D... Let's go Ravens!!!

Up 44pts with Pitta left vs Stafford,Torrey Smith, Reggie Bush, and Justin Tucker.

Come on Baltimore, need Pitta to go off.

Last edited:
If Stafford outscores the Ravens kicker + .8 I go to the championship in all three of my leagues ... My money league is the icing on the cake ... Had insane luck/great moves all around ...

I'm up 35 points and my opponent has Stafford and Burleson left....

Jimmy Graham and Andre Johnson did me no favors.

Lost the semis by a fraction of a point...I just needed 8 more yds front Antonio brown
Going to championships in my other league thanks to JC

My ticket to the championship is already punched in one league. In my other league I need Dennis Pitta and Matt Stafford to outscore Ray Rice by 14.8. Gonna be a close one but I still have hope :lol:.

Last edited:
Still mad about my loss cause if I would have played anyone else but dude with J. Charles then I would have won. The score is 135.5 to his 169.5 Everyone else barely cracked 100.

Starting Vereen over Bell and Roddy over Jordy didn't help matters either. Also had Mike Wallace on the bench but no one saw that coming.

I knew the odds were against me because this was my 3rd time playing him and I already won twice before.

Being the number 1 seed is a gift and a curse sometimes. Feels bad man... :frown:

I knew I should have drafted J.Charles :smh:

Oh well, I found a way into the finals even after drafting Doug Martin (1st) and David Wilson (3rd)

Who should I start this week at QB Andrew Luck or Alex Smith. Luck been hold me down for the best few week............o yea I have Aaron Rodger ***** a** on the bench to.

upset the 1st seed last night and on my way to the finals
pimp.gif

jamaal charles

josh gordon

kc def

these guys going to win me the shiva

My friend with the #1 record in our league that only lost one game all year lost yesterday to the last seed....who just happened to have Jamal Charles who put up 53 points. The rest of his team combined only scored 52.

I would buy a Jamaal Charles poster to throw darts at his face.

I got Pitta and Bush or Bell 2night...my opponent has T.Smith...but I'm already up by 56.

Thank u Foles, Suisham, KC def, Lynch, Wright, and J.Gordon...I ALWAYS have horrible luck in the championship though smFh

Back
Top Bottom