Official 2013 Masters Tournement Thread - April 11th-April 14th

This moving out of my apt things got me all messed up... I wont be able to use the DirecTV Masters mosaic thing until Sunday...
ohwell.gif

:frown:

DJ's eagle was beautiful.

Been a solid day all around on the course from what i've seen. Lots of bogeys followed by birdies.

I hope i'm not the only one who has been getting tricked by a lot of the Adidas dudes wearing the same shirts.

Last edited:
That fourteen year old kid is amazing. To only be three shots back of Tiger? Damn

Fowler had a great day considering he double boggied both the first off of front and back back nine.

Sergio and DJ both having great rounds too, although DJ just blew a large putt.

And yeah these dude all wearing the same shirt got me like HUH?!

Sergio finishing strong :pimp:

Phil making a surge late :pimp:

Fred showing UP :pimp:

All great stories for the weekend. Love it.

I see Lefty creepin with 4 birdies on the back 9... :wow: :wow:

I have him and Eldrick set on my favorites on the leaderboard. He was at +2 when i went to lunch. He's currently at -1.

Louie has disappointed me today. :smh:

I hope him and Phil come out tomorrow and get it going on the leader boards early.

Rickie always does this to me. Strong first or second round of golf, followed by a 80 third or fourth day.

Rickie always does this to me. Strong first or second round of golf, followed by a 80 third or fourth day.

I can never like Fowler until he does a couple things.

A) Stop dressing like a 5 year old girl.
B) Cuts that stupid hair.
C) Shave that pedo mustache.

He creeps me out.

Seeing Fred do well is awesome. :pimp:

Sergio too, especially after how he ended last year.

Fowler needs to make the shave that stache for real man. :lol:

I like the orange on sundays, but the other days need to be more regular.

Such an athletic swing though.

That's Rickie's style. Bright, eccentric colors for Puma.

Always liked the vid of the kid imitating his swing spot on.

I just like the toned down look better.

People will take him more serious when he gets rid of the hair and mustache.

Love seeing this thread on NT.. And I totally agree we should have an official PGA Tour thread.

Couple quick things about the coverage and why it BLOWS From what I remember hearing.. Augusta National is the one who controls the coverage. Yes, ESPN has exclusive TV rights for Thursday and Friday, but it is Augusta National who dictates how much TV coverage there is. They do it to add to the allure of the tournament, and also to reward the people who are actually there in attendance. Also, Augusta National states that a single group can only be the "featured group" ONE day. They decided that Tiger's group would be featured on Friday, hence the limited coverage today. Tiger is one of the last groups to tee off tomorrow, hence most of his round will be televised, so it doesn't really make too much sense, but that's why.

Now onto the actual tournament! Love seeing DJ and Sergio up there, but I honestly don't trust either of them to stick around. DJ's short game is too hot or cold, and Sergio could go shoot 80 tomorrow. Cannot believe the 14 year old shot 1 over. Easily the most impressive story of the day to me. I hope Freddie can keep it going, can't believe how far he can hit the ball at 53. I'm pulling for Rickie too. Hate on his style all you want, but he has little kids, to grown men dressing just like him in the stands. Neither he, or Puma, would change that. And I have a feeling he won't let us down this tournament. I really hope he stays atop the leaderboard.

But like the majority, I'm pulling for Tiger! (For any club guys, Tiger put the Covert 3 wood into play this week)

The best thing about Day 1 was either Tiger putting the Covert 3 in play or Tiger dropping the F bomb the first time he was on camera :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom