OFFICIAL 2013 MTV Video Music Awards Thread 8/25

On the west coast still showi g the pre show
What happened when started from the bottom came on????
Also what happened when the weeknd lost
Idk what Trill meant.  She tried looking uninterested when the song came on, but she couldn't hold it back
laugh.gif
.  Here's the link:

since i missed the miley performance, just saw it

:x :x :x :x :x :x

whats wrong with this girl

:x

whos travis scott?

i knew a kid in elementry school wit that name, thats about it :lol:

Hes the guy behind I'm In it on Yeezus and does the hook on Crown on MCHG. He discovered Wondagurl or something.

Hes the guy behind I'm In it on Yeezus and does the hook on Crown on MCHG. He discovered Wondagurl or something.

As a producer he is decent...but as a rapper...i dont know...i cant get into him

missing my point....the only reason some of these artists are popular as they are is because anybody and everybody can put a video on youtube and it goes viral and all of a sudden they're popular....the game is too saturated with people that have no real talent......at least when it was radio driven - sonically the music had to be good for it to be popular (for the most part)

So you want to go back to the 70s? Videos have been around forever and image within music was important even well before them, that's what pop music is all about..MTV champions pop music, YouTube has just taken it a step farther. I don't like it, I don't listen to it and who wins an award is meaningless to me...this is just entertainment for all kinds of reasons. There have been artists (I hesitate to call most of these pre-packaged, ghost written acts artists though) who sonically haven't been the best , have had ****** lyrics or whatever who've used image to springboard them to popularity for a long time. Sure, YouTube takes it to another level but its not like a huge departure from how the music industry has worked in the past and how certain acts got their 15 minutes. So it goes.

Miley got nominated 2 or 3 times for that video and it has almost as many dislikes as likes.

produced Sin City, parts of new slaves,parts of crown,parts of Guilt Trip etc. and Big Sean 10 2 10 most recently

So Miley is the flop of the night.... i seen this coming

Miley looked a fool.

Katy Perry performance was weak.

JT was aight. Sound was trash.

Kanye's performance almost didn't exist. It's the least talked about of all and was bland.

Gaga's *** may have saved the whole night.

Gaga's phatty, JT aside from the audio issues and Bruno were truly the only good moments. Out of 2 hours :smh:

Back
Top Bottom