Official 2013 NBA Draft Thread

I wouldn't mind seeing Burke in philly, it'll be like A.I. All over again
Now philly had mcw, and somewhat of a twin tower with noel and Bynum. Mcw looks too friendly, I can definitely see philly getting Wiggins next year.
so are they gonna ride with 2 bigmen with knee issues ?

my thoughts on this draft so far as a wiz fan.

I was initially shocked about anthony bennett...but the more I think about it, I think it's a solid pick for cleveland.

For the wiz, as much as we needed a 3, I wanted to swing for the fences, especially because we basically got a free top 3 pick, moving up that high in the lottery. Since Bennett wasn't available, I would have liked Noel or McLemore. Yes, I know we have Beal, but I'd be comfortable betting money that McLemore has a better career than Beal....by a lot, actually.

Bottom line though...at least we didn't take Cody Zeller...smh MJ. :x

Last edited:
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 1m
The Dallas Mavericks and Atlanta Hawks are discussing a deal for the Mavs' 13th pick, league sources tell Y! Sports. Still talking.

:nerd:

Top 3,5 protected only?

Philly may someday be crowned winner of this trade.

Maybe not. Who knows.

Last edited:
The harden trade wouldn't have been worth it even if they got a top 5 pick.. It's just they knew they couldn't keep him so they tried to get the most they could.. Probably would have been better to wait til end of season and trade him for 1st pick

Last edited:
Adams can't play playoff minutes for at least 2 years, that's basically it.

You had a team on the cusp and have backed off. It's absurd to me.

Jrue just got an extension last season and then this happens.

Jus weird. Unless Davis makes a huge leap theyre still not making the playoffs in the West

James Southerland in the building. He has to have a promise. Not worth the embarrassment if he doesn't.

Back
Top Bottom