Official 2013 NBA Draft Thread

Really wish the Cavs Charlotte picked Barnes last year
mean.gif
Him and Kyrie would have been awesome together.
Jordan is such a ***** *** ***** for taking MKG. Dude doesn't start watching college bball until tournament time and then goes after the hottest player.

Partially because many believed MKG's defense, motor, and hustle would translate immediately, removing some doubts of a potential bust. He's very raw offensively.

:lol: at not picking Noel because of Tyler Zeller. I like him, but he's a career backup.

Porter is the goods too, but capable small forwards are a dime a dozen.

Lol. No one cares. I'm sure Detroit is happy about AD, Golden State about HB and Cleveland about DW.

Meth needs to take the last few pages away as well ..

Thought this was the 2013 NBA draft thread.. Sheesh

This would be considered defensive. The topic shifted to last year's draft for a couple pages and you're asking for Meth. Last year's draft impacts this one, it's not that crazy if people talk about it.

Zeller is not even gonna start next year...Tyler that is..

Lol go read my posts in here I'm not defensive at all ..

I would've been cool with Andre or Harrison don't put false stuff out there man

Last edited:
Jordan is such a ***** *** ***** for taking MKG. Dude doesn't start watching college bball until tournament time and then goes after the hottest player.

I don't think MKG was a bad pick, it's just that on a crummy team where he's a high draft pick he's expected to come in and put up huge numbers. MKG is going to be an invaluable piece to a winning team just like Tony Allen is to the Grizzlies. I think going to the Warriors and not expected to be the #1 guy every night was a great situation for Barnes. If he went to the Bobcats he would have been expected to put up 20 points a game from the jump just for him to be considered a success.

Partially because many believed MKG's defense, motor, and hustle would translate immediately, removing some doubts of a potential bust. He's very raw offensively.
and to me that's a formula for a glorified tony allen.....and you don't take someone like that so high in the draft...

hope we take anthony bennett or luck up and get the 1....get noel and tank next season 

Whoever gets the #1 would be stupid to not take Noel cause it also puts you right back in the #1 hunt for next year for Wiggins/Randle

McLemore...I'm iffy on him but we desperately need a scorer.....I didn't watch many Kansas games so I'm not sure how good he is creating his own shot

I really really really want Anthony Bennett......he's ready to contribute now imo (but if we get the #1 then take noel and tank next season lol)

Last edited:
Whoever gets the #1 would be stupid to not take Noel cause it also puts you right back in the #1 hunt for next year for Wiggins/Randle
pretty much, odds are if your going number 1, you arent ready to contend anyways.

Take Noel, fast track to number 1, then you have 2 First overall picks playing and developing with each other.

I almost want to just discuss the NBA playoffs in this thread instead of the season one.
You guys are actually discussing basketball, unlike whats going on right now in the other thread. Smh.

Just to make sure i contribute something, anyone have any idea where Kazemi is projected to land? Mid 2nd?

Reaaaaaally hope the Bobcats get Noel. Kemba-MKG-Noel with either Wiggins, Randle, Parker or even Smart would be really, really good to work with.

As much as I enjoy the lottery and watching the ping pong balls fall as they do.

I hate the fact it isn't like the NFL draft.

*shrug*

Conspiracy theorists will be out in full force depending on how it goes tomorrow :lol: :lol:

Thing is that NFL is only 16 games, and NBA being 82 would have teams tanking noticably like crazy to get the top overall spot ... Next year for instance teams will be tanking for Wiggins if it wasn't for the lotto.

It the kings new ownership a takes over before the draft I believe they would get number 1
laugh.gif
mean.gif
June 1st papi 
happy.gif

the composition of the Kings is all sorts of ****** up right now...... Roster moves aside, what player should the Kings be looking at in the 6th pick range?

Last edited by a moderator:
Marcus: One key criticism against McLemore was his passiveness down the stretch (tourney time). He was non-existent in some crucial games with scouts watching.

As a Cavs fan, I know they need a SF, I'm just not convinced that Porter will be as good as people claim to be. I hope Cavs luck out with #1 pick, get Noel, tank another season, get another high lottery for a SF like Wiggins or Parker.

Back
Top Bottom