Official 2013 NBA Draft Thread

Brooklyn gonna spend all that cash to still get mopped up by Miami... :lol: Whatever.

And hell no Dallas doesn't want Aldridge.. That's my dude but no way dallas even answers the phone... Nevermind the fact hes clearly not what Cuban is/has been shooting for... We have nothing Portland would want anyways.

Last edited:
CJ will be the best player in this draft. He his a star. Just depends on who he's drafted to. Can play any guard position, can do it all offensively and is an underrated athlete. He can create for others off the bounce too and is a prolific shooter off the bounce and spotting up. CJ > Vic

Speaking of Vic, i'm not convinced. He wasn't that great offensively in college, and I don't see how he'll be anything more than a 13 ppg player in the league. Solid rotation player with limited upside. He is athletic though.

I like Ben McLemore but I'm not sure of his ability to create his own off the bounce. He did it some at kansas, but was far more effective coming off screens and scoring in that fashion.

Amazing to see how far Shabazz has fallen. I'm not a fan of his (Personally, I think there are players at the end of the first round better than him) but its still shocking to see him fall this far.

Looking forward to seeing how my guys Crabbe and TIm fair in the league and where they will go. 2 wings who are ready to play right away.

Last edited:
That BK squad still wouldnt beat a healthy Chicago.

BTW why is it assumed that Oladipo couldnt go to Washington? He'll find a way to impact from day one no matter where he goes won't he?

oladipo is like mkg.. great role players on winning teams..

i would love to have him on the thunder.. for cleveland, he makes sense because they have kyrie and will make a run at lebron next summer (also allows waiters to become the 6th man)

and even for the cavs i dont know if he makes sense.. mclemore might be the better option, since you would have the pure shooter to go with kyrie and MAYBE lebron.. then waiters off the bench

but you wont be winning much if he's THE GUY.. as your 3rd or 4th best player, you're good.. but not as your 1 or 2 (or even 3, depending on the type of players 1 and 2 are)

Last edited:
Wizards should just worry about getting talent on the roster. Porter is good, I just dont see too much potential with him.

Plus the NBA is going smaller and smaller every year. Who's to say a lineup with Wall, Beal, and Oladipo couldnt work for significant minutes during games.

Maybe not as a starting line up, but a lineup that can work during times.

Last edited:
Celtics better not pull some dumb **** tonight. I never understood rushing into a lopsided trade so you can get a pick, not knowing who will be there or how the drafted player will perform. Just doesn't make sense to give up established guys for picks. Especially not both KG and Pierce, maybe one of them but definately not both.

All I can say is that if we keep the #16 I want Dieng, Larkin, Franklin, or McCollum.

If we draft some big white stiff I will be pissed. That includes Olynyk, Withey, or Plumlee.

Man a lot of people's "breakdowns" sounding real similar to stuff I saw or heard on espn recently lol. I just hope the Bulls get somebody good is that asking for too much?

Man a lot of people's "breakdowns" sounding real similar to stuff I saw or heard on espn recently lol. I just hope the Bulls get somebody good is that asking for too much?

We on the same boat fam, who you like for them at 20?

I want Hardaway Jr or Crabbe in the 1st rd and Curry or Kadji in the 2nd ... If it's Whitney in the 1st, I'm changing the channel :smh:

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA
Sacramento has been aggressive in trying to move up from seventh in the draft, league sources tell Y! Likely target: Ben McLemore.

Ric Bucher ‏@RicBucher
The Cavs have not moved the No. 1 pick but not for lack of trying - and one source says they haven't yet given up doing so.

Last edited:
It's the Cavs fault for surrounding him with TT, Dion and Zeller, and now maybe Len :lol:

Where have we heard this story before :lol:

Seriously fam, you spend way too much time here on NT - and your knowledge on anything sports-related is absent :x

You literally have 1/3 of the amount of posts I have in less than 2 months, and I've been here for 12 years.

Log off, and get a life..

:lol: They're going with Noel I feel. Although it's clear the GMs at the top are having a difficult time pinning down who the consensus #1 is. But, I feel like it's been Gilbert's plan all along from the time his son and MGK blessed the Cavs yet again to select Noel. That, OR trade it for a transformational player (ala Kevin Love) that they could display to LeBron when he gets a chance to opt out.

Gilbert: "Look, LeBron... We got Kyrie, and Kevin Love. And now you can be the third part of this new Big 3. A much better Big 3 you'll find elsewhere, and one for the future."

:pimp:

It's the Cavs fault for surrounding him with TT, Dion and Zeller, and now maybe Len :lol:

Where have we heard this story before :lol:

Seriously fam, you spend way too much time here on NT - and your knowledge on anything sports-related is absent :x

You literally have 1/3 of the amount of posts I have in less than 2 months, and I've been here for 12 years.

Log off, and get a life..

Tell Meth to bring back the post limit :lol: ... 2,600 post in one month must be some type of NT record tho .. JJ about that NT life :nthat:

Last edited:
But wont kyrie just be A RFA so Cavs can match??

If he really wants to leave... He won't take an extension and play his contract out including the team option 4th year.

He'll have plenty of suitors ready to MAX him as soon as the clock strikes 12:01 the day of free agency.

Chad Ford ‏@chadfordinsider
Volume of phone calls is heavy. Quality of information is low. Teams & agents looking for answers. Not a lot out there ...

T-Wolves have continued to shop around Derrick Williams and picks 9 and 26 in hopes to move into the top 5 and draft Victor Oladipo.

Back
Top Bottom