Official 2013 NBA Draft Thread

Grizz SHOULD end up with Ledo, Green or Franklin.

Got Koufus for the skeleton of DA and #55. DO WORK HOLLINGER

Canaan is already better than Patrick Beverly though.

Lin going to be pushed for that starting job by mid season. Watch.

Jeff Zillgitt ‏@JeffZillgitt
Can confirm Wizards acquired Glen Rice Jr. from Sixers for 38th pick (Nate Wolters) and 54th pick.

Jonathan Givony ‏@DraftExpress
At #40, Portland takes Grant Jerrett. Not sure if they keep him. Jerrett was confident he'd go in the first round. Wasn't too far off in end.

Steve Kyler ‏@stevekylerNBA
Billy King adamantly refused to comment on possible Boston deal, cleverly spun all answers back to Mason Plumlee.

Chad Ford ‏@chadfordinsider
Grizzlies hope that Franklin is Tony Allen 2.0. Could be.

Tyus Jones ‏@Tyusjones06
Nate Wolters ok. Nice, MN reppin

What's with all the love for Allen Crabbe on this forum?

My Brother. Grew up with him here in LA. Been hooping with him since we used to play Biddy ball at Normandie Park all the way up until now. Pretty cool to see him achieve something he's worked so hard for. He was soooo average before hitting Price :lol: My dawg though.

Last edited:
Tony Mitchell is such a steal at 37.

And to top it off, the Pistons might be adding Sheed to their coaching staff. Could be huge for Mitchell to have someone like that on his side.

Daniel Martin ‏@DMartinCSN
Wizards must see something in Glen Rice, Jr. Franklin, Withey, Nate Wolters, Pierre Jackson, Jackie Carmichael all available at that point.

Andy Katz ‏@ESPNAndyKatz
Memphis GM Chris Wallace on Franklin falling to Griz: "Not sure (why). Just thrilled he fell. You need a little luck in this business.''

Jonathan Givony ‏@DraftExpress
Mike Muscala drafted by Dallas at #44. Could end up being a solid pick I think. Needs to add weight, but has skill and rebounds.

Tom Duddleston ‏@TomDudd
Guy's agent gives him a nervous hug after NBA squad nods at dude with 40-something pick. Wasted $600 suit.

Seth Stohs ‏@SethTweets
Gotta think Trevor Mbakwe to the Wolves at 52, right? Just makes sense. Cheap backup big,good size and still with upside.

Back
Top Bottom