Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wow: at the brad stevens move for boston... definitely wasn't expecting that. they're in full out start from the bottom rebuild mode though, they're doing it the right way.

Rondo is one of the best in the game....it's funny how some of yall think he's gonna all of a sudden morph in to Mike Wilks before the season starts :lol:

Rondo is one of the best in the game....it's funny how some of yall think he's gonna all of a sudden morph in to Mike Wilks before the season starts :lol:

****** must have personal feelings towards the god Rajon, If you watched him continuously you know he's rare.

Not blowing money.

Webster got 4 years 22M, Reddick got 4 years 27M.

The market is set for shooters, and Korver is always tradeable.

They have to spend a certain amount. There's like six players under contract, and half of them are rookies.

Korver going back there is boring, though.

Last edited:
wouldnt you want Dwight Howard on your team if your one of the most competitive players to ever live? come on now, Dwight Howard is good if hes focused and not joking around. Thats like saying Lebron wouldnt kill to have Dwight on his team

I hear you. But Kobe, if nothing else, is a pretty smart guy. He's gotta know that the approach he took with Dwight could backfire. Seems like he was willing to take that risk.

i understand that they have to get players but why not wait until they know for sure if they can lock up dwight and josh before they go after other players

Korver going back to that waste of a franchise pisses me off. Would have loved to see him in prime time on a contending team. Obviously there's something outside of basketball that's making him want to stay in Atlanta cause I'm sure the other offers from better teams were close. One of the best shooters we've ever had in the NBA IMO and he's been on nothing but non-playoff and fringe playoff teams. Wasting away his career.

Bro that Kobe stuff makes him sound like such an arrogant prick... :smh: :lol:

"Dwight I know you hated playing with me and you hated the system we have in place, but dammit you're a loser and I can teach you how to win!"

Yeah, I'm sure that really sat well with D12.

Korver going back to that waste of a franchise pisses me off. Would have loved to see him in prime time on a contending team. Obviously there's something outside of basketball that's making him want to stay in Atlanta cause I'm sure the other offers from better teams were close. One of the best shooters we've ever had in the NBA IMO and he's been on nothing but non-playoff and fringe playoff teams. Wasting away his career.
He'll get traded soon enough. The Hawks are about to be lottery on the reg. A good team will come calling.

I think Kobe's speech to Dwight was a terrible idea. I bet if Dwight chooses Houston, that speech will have helped make his decision easier.

Tyreke Evans had decided he wants a change of scenery and wants to go to the Pelicans, sources familiar with his thinking tell ESPN.

According to ESPN's report, Evans has grown frustrated with negotiations with the Kings and plans to sign the Pelicans' four-year, $44 million offer sheet on the first day allowable. ESPN reports the Pelicans are still waiting for Evans to verbally commit to signing the deal, which sources termed as "an inevitability" by the end of the week. Of course, it's only been a day since Evans was reportedly happy with the Kings and had interest in staying in Sacramento. The Kings also have the right to match any offer sheet Evans signs, regardless of restricted free agent's feelings. This situation is incredibly fluid, so stay tuned.

so the former ROY will play backup pg/sg for NO
tired.gif

^according to everyone else, that report is false :lol:

Also, seems as if Tyreke is giving the Kings one more day to make an offer.

That's fair IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom