Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This dude bryant is such a clown trying to act all sentimental! I'm like 95% sure he had everything to do with ron getting amnestied, lol.

Dude posts a pic of gasol (same guy he wanted axed not long ago, smh) holding him up after Dwight leaves, smh certified clown!

I hope the lakers miss the playoffs for the remaining years until he retires!

Let it burn slow!

This dude bryant is such a clown trying to act all sentimental! I'm like 95% sure he had everything to do with ron getting amnestied, lol.

Dude posts a pic of gasol (same guy he wanted axed not long ago, smh) holding him up after Dwight leaves, smh certified clown!

I hope the lakers miss the playoffs for the remaining years until he retires!

Let it burn slow!

Kobe never wanted Pau gone

Let the hate fester within you :lol:

Didnt even know Ron got amnestied lol everyone wants a player who can give hard fouls with no offense

I'd like to see Ron back in Indy.

The return, plus he can be another body to lob at LeBron.

Ron, West, Lance, Hibbert, George. Lot of toughness for Bron/Wade to handle.

Be a bloodbath of a series again.

Pacers would be a good fit I like that idea

I mean he's familiar with the fans so why not

Last edited:
I feel Houston can be a good fit for artest. He was clean back in 08 w/ da rockets but doubt he'll return

I don't see Indiana wanting to bring any member of that Auburn Hills brawl back to the organization :lol: Houston would be a good fit though. They need some toughness

that's alot of money for a guy who's season highlight happened while bowling and what his hair looked like while on the bench
[QUOTE url="[MEDIA=twitter]354423194087731200[/MEDIA]"]
Cavs have offered Andrew Bynum 2-year deal potentially worth $24-million, reports Yahoo. Incentives in there, but still would be hard to top
— Sam Amico (@SamAmicoFSO) July 9, 2013

[/quote]Come on Dan Gilbert you're better than this. What's not to like? This is that ____ I don't like

Last edited:
RT @daldridgetnt: Agent Mark Bartlestein says that guard Will Bynum will re-sign with the Pistons at the end of the moratorium.

:smh:

I feel Houston can be a good fit for artest. He was clean back in 08 w/ da rockets but doubt he'll return

That's the key right there :lol:

If the signing is official, low-risk, high reward for the Cavs. If Dan gilbert wasn't part of that organization, I'd truly be behind all their moves.

On the flipside, what do the Mavs do now? They just took another sandpaper pipe to the tail :lol:

haha but :frown: at that Dagger 3 by Metta "ron artest" World Peace in game 7.

never thought about him returning to the Pacers. do it Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom