Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
These old dudes with a billion posts in here don't like anybody having their own opinion. They'd much rather suck eachothers ***** and agree with whatever eachother says...or just have stupid *** debates about player A vs player B.

i dont care for the Lakers jerseys anymore but the sunday alt was my fav back in the day. i was in love with it :lol:

This one is better.
yoo, these go HARD 
eek.gif

Kyrie with the God Shammgod tonight. Based on the camera angle, I was directly behind the camera man, five rows up.

Also, if there is a god, SOMEBODY captured Tony Wroten putting some dude on skates. It was absurd. They had to stop the game.

Terrible angle on this, as it doesn't capture the defender shuffling and falling about ten feet backwards.

only in china where NBA player looks like rockstar, still can't believe it grown *** man crying like that

I think the Suns jerseys are alright, definitely one of the better new ones. :x at those sleeves ones though. I hate those. Thanks AZ/Warriors :smh:

for real tho, how tall is Westbrook? :nerd:

We talked about this early this year but I swear son gets taller every off season, **** don't even make sense. He's gotta be 6'5-6'6 now, I caught him standing next to Kobe and they were looking eye to eye

What is harden list height ?

6'5 but he's standing on a slope so he looks shorter in the pic

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom